Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Another possible bad sign: Stephen Miller focusing less on immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another possible bad sign: Stephen Miller focusing less on immigration

Politico excerpt
    4/13/17

Miller, who wrote Trump’s fiery “American carnage” inaugural address, continues to work on the president’s speeches but takes direction from others on their tone. He’s also begun working on energy and regulatory issues, while focusing less on immigration, the issue about which he’s long been most passionate.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...e-trump-237216

Unfortunately, we are seeing a rape of our lands for profits in dirty energy and promises made re immigration, deportation are broken. If you do not have proper papers to be in this country - get out! Trump was elected re his promises to do that and we are waiting...................

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Unfortunately, we are seeing a rape of our lands for profits in dirty energy and promises made re immigration, deportation are broken. If you do not have proper papers to be in this country - get out! Trump was elected re his promises to do that and we are waiting...................
    I'm not comfortable with so much pro-fossil fuel, and removing regulations. This doesn't seem good for the people of this country. We may have a lot of gasoline, but no clean water to drink or air to breath.

Also, since foreign entities own so much of our energy companies, and more on the sales block, I'm not sure just who is going to benefit front this.

Also, I don't get the idea of moving Canada's dirty oil across this nation.

Will it provide jobs? I just don't think all these foreign companies are going to be hiring that many Americans. I think they will hire their own.

I'm not comfortable with so much pro-fossil fuel, and removing regulations. This doesn't seem good for the people of this country. We may have a lot of gasoline, but no clean water to drink or air to breath.
    YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT and it is much more complicated to sue a foreign nation for breaching our environmental laws or paying for clean-ups after spills, fires, explosions etc happen - if we have ANY LAWS/REGULATIONS LEFT!

What we WILL HAVE is all the illegals and their anchor babies, DACAs living in this country pushing for amnesty. Not what we were promised for our vote! And we will continue to pay for them and their new anchor babies including the 250,000 central americans obama let in the last 4 years - they are not going anywhere either. Billions and billions $$$$$ each year for all that lawlessness and still growing in numbers.

obama should be charged for all the costs of his purposeful incompetence - catch & release - hear ya, PAY FOR IT - pay for the illegals in our prisons too - YOU CAUSED IT. Donate your book proceeds before we confiscate it! LOSER!
    Last edited by artist; 04-15-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT and it is much more complicated to sue a foreign nation for breaching our environmental laws or paying for clean-ups after spills, fires, explosions etc happen - if we have ANY LAWS/REGULATIONS LEFT!

What we WILL HAVE is all the illegals and their anchor babies, DACAs living in this country pushing for amnesty. Not what we were promised for our vote! And we will continue to pay for them and their new anchor babies including the 250,000 central americans obama let in the last 4 years - they are not going anywhere either. Billions and billions $$$$$ each year for all that lawlessness and still growing in numbers.

obama should be charged for all the costs of his purposeful incompetence - catch & release - hear ya, PAY FOR IT - pay for the illegals in our prisons too - YOU CAUSED IT. Donate your book proceeds before we confiscate it! LOSER!
    Oh, I think Pres. Obama was just following orders. He was doing exactly what he was put there to do. The same goes for Pres. Bush and Clinton.

My true hope was, and it isn't gone yet, is that Pres. Trump is not bought and paid - but there are many ways to control a person other than through money.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    Oh, I think Pres. Obama was just following orders. He was doing exactly what he was put there to do. The same goes for Pres. Bush and Clinton.

My true hope was, and it isn't gone yet, is that Pres. Trump is not bought and paid - but there are many ways to control a person other than through money.
    You do know that President Trump didn't fully support his own presidential run, don't you? Once the primaries were over he started seeking and receiving big donor money.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He isn't. No one controls Donald Trump. He's his own person. He may not agree with US on everything, we may not agree with him on everything. I don't agree with him on everything. We don't even agree with each other here on ALIPAC on everything. My family doesn't even agree on everything. But he'll make the best decision he can given all that's involved, he'll do the right thing for our country to the best of his ability. He's just one person in one of our three branches, so he doesn't control everything. But, there's a lot he can and will do to fix our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You do know that President Trump didn't fully support his own presidential run, don't you? Once the primaries were over he started seeking and receiving big donor money.
    Oh, really, from whom?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh, really, from whom?
    Listed here, by industry, contributors etc.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/i...s?id=N00023864

obama was the most lawless as far as immigration laws - to knowingly allow illegal alien killers, rapists, child molesters to be amongst us is beneath the dignity required for the office of POTUS - what he did is in itself criminal and he owes us a lot of money. He spent billions of our money on them and caused deaths to many American families. A jury would convict him and the $$$ penalty, restitution would be steep $$$!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast