Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and another thing...

if another public official tells me to be civil I will lose it! We are the only civil members of this "debate." Mayor Villagairossa, Presidente Bush, you are on notice! Tell your new constituents THEY need to be civil...they can start by obeying our laws! stop calling us racists, stop the insurrectionism, the aztlan garbage must go... We are being LIED to by the media. Why didn't Dobbs ask the LA Mayor about his involvement with MECHA? No different or less intolerant than the KKK...it is the same. Unbelievable!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

ya.....guess they need to see what UNCIVILIZED is so they can tell the difference!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: and another thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    if another public official tells me to be civil I will lose it! We are the only civil members of this "debate." Mayor Villagairossa, Presidente Bush, you are on notice! Tell your new constituents THEY need to be civil...they can start by obeying our laws! stop calling us racists, stop the insurrectionism, the aztlan garbage must go... We are being LIED to by the media. Why didn't Dobbs ask the LA Mayor about his involvement with MECHA? No different or less intolerant than the KKK...it is the same. Unbelievable!
    Bush is the President of the wrong country

America needs to conduct this debate on immigration in a reasoned and respectful tone. Feelings run deep on this issue – and as we work it out, all of us need to keep some things in mind. We cannot build a unified country by inciting people to anger, or playing on anyone’s fears, or exploiting the issue of immigration for political gain. We must always remember that real lives will be affected by our debates and decisions, and that every human being has dignity and value no matter what their citizenship papers say.

I know many of you listening tonight have a parent or a grandparent who came here from another country with dreams of a better life. You know what freedom meant to them, and you know that America is a more hopeful country because of their hard work and sacrifice.
    personally, I was offended by that statement to "America" -- it wasn't the American citizens protesting by the millions against amnesty -- it was the non-Americans and their supporters. I was waiting to see if he referred to the American people opposed to this illegal invasion as "vigilantes"

Americans were 'incited to anger' following the attack on our country on 9/11 -- but we're not suppose to have an 'opinion' that is inconsistent with this administration and corporate America when it comes to illegal invasion ... apparently, we the people are subject to 'selective' patriotism.

and the fact that many Americans had a "parent or a grandparent who came here from another country with dreams of a better life" has no bearing on aliens invading our country and crossing our borders. This is not and never has been about "immigration"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm telling you Zach, you are my kind of guy! You so understand!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The internet is a great forum for AMERICANS to gather and start taking action.... before they roll out new censorship...
    People say that will not happen... anyone that looks closely will know we are one of the most censored free world nations out here.

When a criminal has more rights, than a victim of crime.... you know there is something very wrong here...

thanks Dixie I certainly think very highly of you too and everyone in here willing to get involved in the nations defense. I am also partial to your name. my family is VERY southern so i have a special place in my heart for Dixie.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

When a criminal has more rights, than a victim of crime.... you know there is something very wrong here...
    For that little item you can thank your liberal surpreme court...which also needs to be taken down a peg or two...but you didn't ask my opinion...LOL...

MJ

Re: and another thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    Why didn't Dobbs ask the LA Mayor about his involvement with MECHA? No different or less intolerant than the KKK...it is the same. Unbelievable!
    If Dobbs interviews a guy from KKK you'll know what he is without putting a pillowcase on his head. Same for Villagairossa "can't hide that he's crippled inside."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)