Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Well Worded Letter To Republican Senator

Another Good One Off of Congress.org

Dear Senator Domenici,

The biggest issue currently facing America is no longer whether the content of S 1348 is right or wrong.

The biggest issue facing America is whether Senators will listen to the overwhelming voices of their constituents or be bullied by the "Old Guard" and administration into ignoring the citizens of America.

No one in the Senate can pretend that the support for this bill comes anywhere close to the opposition. With that said, will you be voting for the majority or giving into the President's pressure? Have you succumb to the pressure or will you rebuff the enticements presented by the President.

As we attempt to insert democracy in Iraq, what has happened to our democracy?

If this bill passes, democracy in America will be dead. What took more than 200 years to build, will be gone with the stroke of a pen.

Sincerely,

XXXX
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

That is a terrific way to turn the arguement around and make them answer us for a change.

They are so good at avoiding the direct questions. Let's see them answer this one!

OOHRAH!!!
    You got to the crux of this debate, jecg_97030.
    Every other debate we have as a nation, every decision that is made after this travisty is passed, the very fabric of our Nation and it's cultural heritage will forever change. It will occur, if not this time, they will somehow make this effluence come to pass. There is too much money to be made on the backs of slave labor and the leftovers of American infrastructure. May God have mercy on their souls because I will not, if I have a chance.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

Just after this last posting, I decided to vent one last time to my turn-coat Senator, Richard Burr, R-NC. I guess you re-inspired me, jecg_97030. This is at least the 5th one I've sent him recently. I getter madder and hotter each time. 'wonder when I will hear the knock on the door? Here is my last email to Burr;

"It is clear by now. You have sold your soul to the devil and turned your back on all that is right and good. There is no concievable way that you can justify your treason. This is an affront to ALL that our ancestors wanted for our Nation.
    I hope that the wealth that you have accumulated for the sell-out will be worth it"
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS