Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Yahoo Group Page for Lindsey Graham...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GrahamsGrassroots

Description on the group page

Graham's Grassroots is a group of Sen. Lindsey Graham's supporters dedicated to advancing his vision of Conservativsm with a Conscience.

We will work to elect candidates who share our views as well as put forth and support policy initiatives that follow this vision of a better America.

To all: I welcome anyone to ask any question they may have. I will give you an answer if I have it or can find it.

Pleas contact Lindsey and let him know we support him:
    If you want to post for the world to see.
    Fax: (202) 224-3808
    Phone: (202) 224-5972
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

"Conservatism with a Conscience"

Is this a Joke?

Are these people as crazy as this sounds?

No one selling out the United States and the American People has a "conscience" whether you're a "conservative", "liberal", "moderate", "Republican", "Democrat", "Independent" or "Green" as a gourd ... NO ONE that supports illegal immigration or this Shamnesty Bill has a .... "conscience".

And anyone with a conscience would already know that.

You made your bed, Lindsey, you sold your soul to the devil. You saw the line, it's called a US Border, and you picked the wrong side.

You're ... O. U. T. !!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTT - this one needs to get shut down too! lol
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Lindsey Graham

I am from SC and I am embarrased at the way Lindsey Graham has been going. He went to Iraq and said that he served 8 days of active duty with the Reserve. Yeah, Sure!!! When is he going to learn that a lot of the people in SC do not support the immigragion bill that is now before Congress. We have illegal immigrants taking jobs away from American citizens here and it appears that no one cares. I go into Wal-Mart and what do I see but a bunch of illegal aliens speaking in Spanish. Go to the grocery store and it is the same way. Go to Lowe's and the signs are in English and Spanish. Why is this since English is the language of the country???? If any immigrant wants to fit in, then they need to learn English period. From what I have seen, Graham is in Bush's back pocket and is FOR immigration reform where the illegals will be able to become legal. No way would I vote for Graham if he ran again which he most likely will. I am totally against this so-called immigration reform bill and all illegal aliens should be deported to their home countries along with their children. And all this money the illegals are sending back to their families should be kept in the US. If the illegals want to make money to support their families, then they should find a job in their home countries instead of taking jobs away from American citizens. And they should NOT receive any benefits from the govenment because they are illegals. And, let's not forget the illegals who are dropping babies like rabbits. Those babies should not automatically be citizens of this country. The American tax payers are paying the medical bills for those babies to be born and then they get benefits that should go to American born citizens. Oh, I could go on and on and on, but will shut up now for a while.

Oh, I could go on and on and on, but will shut up now for a while.
    Oh no!! Don't shut up, Saint!!

We want to hear everything that you have to say about Lindsay Graham!!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)