Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-immigrant!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-immigrant!

You should hear Spanish television complaining about how groups like ALIPAC are "anti-immigrant"....they will not say anti ILLEGAL cause they know most of their viewers are just that! ILLEGAL!

They are mentioning ALIPAC by name as anti-immigrant?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the opposition is dispensing entirely with the word illegal because they are working to legalize the illegal.

There is nothing that requires legal residents who are yet citizens to be called Immigrants. I would stop using the term "immigrant" to refer to legal residents. I would start calling legal residents, "US Residents" and apply the word "immigrant" to all ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Two can play their game.

William, you should issue a letter and notice to the Universe that from this day forward an "immigrant" means an ILLEGAL ALIEN OF THE UNITED STATES.

We should introduce a law into Congress to rename US Immigration Law, US Residents Law.

In fact, when I think of the word "immigrant" now, it's taken on a whole new meaning with very negative connotations. They've succeeded in other words in turing a nice simple word into a word with double meaning and negative connotations. Let them have it. It can be their word.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

spanish Tv. mainly catering to mexicans

Keep in mind folks, us OTMs have been chased away by spanish networks due to the fact that all the spanish networks are catering to their 80% mexican audience. They are even forcing venezuelan, chilean, and argentinian soap stars to be tutored to speak spanish with a mexican accent. So much for Telemundo's claim to cater to all latino nationalities. Mexican viewers complained about the airing of soap operas from south america because, "We don't like the accent". Is that racist or what? To me, the networks are basically saying that because our audience is prodominantly mexican, we can no longer allow any other programs from spanish speaking nations other than Mexico.

Any media outlet that even pretends to be legitimate that calls ALIPAC anti-immigrant will be facing calls from me and possibly attorneys.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sonali, that is such good information!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope you go after them, William!!

But, I wouldn't even STOOP to watching ANY TV program that is in Spanish. In fact, I mute the TV when they are advertising those Spanish language tapes. I would like to boycott any TV station that is catering to these people who REFUSE to assimilate and learn our language. They have absolutely NONE of my sympathy. They can learn our language or they can go back to their "country of origin" and watch TV there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Anti-immigrant!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    You should hear Spanish television complaining about how groups like ALIPAC are "anti-immigrant"....they will not say anti ILLEGAL cause they know most of their viewers are just that! ILLEGAL!
    Yeah i heard a radio station here in Cincy that is has so much hate for the minute men and lady's and all other groups that want to stop illegal immagration. It is on 1230AM In Cincy
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

No William they did not mention ALIPAC by name but they simply put all groups or organizations as anti- immigrant or they pull out the race card like some member of LULAC did in a report from Houston on the minutemen headed there to round up illegals. "They are racists" he this guy said! Such bull!

I like to watch Spanish news to hear about what is going on in Latin America but I get sick with all this garbage about the illegals here and there are lots of reports from this town in New York State where these day laborers are loitering and what not!

So, no they did not mention ALIPAC but any anti ILLEGAL immigrant group they will just call anti immigrant or racist to justify their being here illegally!

UNIVISION stock is selling for around $28 a share and Jerrold Perenchio, the GRINGO owner, is worth like $600 Million pesos! I would say that %60 of Univision's audience is ILLEGAL! Just my guess but if no one is watching Mr. Perenchio can't sell advertising to GM, Ford etc and he loses Pesos right?

It has gotten so bad here in LA that it is hard to find AM radio stations in ENGLISH.

If you hit the scan button on your car radio 3 out of 5 are in Spanish only. That is because there is a proliferation of radio transmitting in Mexico which ignores FCC regulations on power ect.

I live in mountainous suburb and our local AM station was sold recently to a Spanish only format. We have had to subscribe to Dish to get English radio.

Why is it legal for them to broadcast in Spanish. I called Time Warner to complain that there were 15 cable stations and my subscription forces me to pay for them.

I was told it was because of Congress mandating the must carry rule and they were forced to offer the Spanish Language stations.

So there you have it, that is why Telemundo is making money at the expense of people that oppose them
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast