Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS BLOCK AMBULANCE; FATHER OF 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS BLOCK AMBULANCE; FATHER OF 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES

"I had a patient die because our ambulance was stopped by the protesters"

Paul Joseph Watson - NOVEMBER 15, 2016 1440 Comments

The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital, according to an anguished message posted on Facebook.

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads,” the anonymous post reads.

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter,” the post concludes.

The mention of “safety pins” is in reference to a campaign started by anti-Trump protesters to wear safety pins to “show support for the vulnerable” and to express the fear that Trump’s supporters “may physically or emotionally abuse minorities, immigrants, women and members of the L.G.B.T. community.”

The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified, but it’s not unlikely given that anti-Trump demonstrators have blocked roads in numerous cities and states, including the I-94 in Minneapolis, the I-5 in Portland, numerous freeways in Los Angeles, a major highway in Phoenix, and the I-95 in Miami.

During the DNC-sponsored violent shut down of Donald Trump’s rally in Chicago back in March, anti-Trump agitators were caught on camera blocking an ambulance outside the UIC Arena.

In some instances, irate motorists are refusing to be stopped. One video shows an anti-Trump protester on the ground after being clipped by a car traveling at high speed.

http://www.infowars.com/report-anti-...old-girl-dies/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow! Anti-Trump Protesters Blocking Highway AT NIGHT Are SHOCKED When One of Them Get

Wow! Anti-Trump Protesters Blocking Highway AT NIGHT Are SHOCKED When One of Them Gets Hit by Car

Jim Hoft Nov 15th, 2016 6:13 pm

Thinning the herd.

Hundreds of UCSD Anti-Trump protesters blocked I-5 in California last week after Trump won the election.
    It was late at NIGHT.

One of them was hit by a car.

For some reason they thought this was a good idea.

The protester broke her leg.

The police came to assist the victim.

Genius.

(same video as above posted)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...hit-car-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The I-5 is one of our busiest largest freeways. Stupid stupid stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    . . . "The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified," . . .
    Why would they put this out as a news article, with this info in it?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This story has not been verified because it claims to be based off of a social media posts. so the audience is warned that while it could be accurate, a social media post does not qualify as a verified source.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Snopes:

Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance; Father of 4-Year-Old Girl Dies

CLAIM: The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital.

UNPROVEN
    ORIGIN:In mid-November 2016, social media users spread — and political conspiracy-mongering sites such as InfoWars picked up on — a claim that anti-Trump protesters had blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching a hospital, resulting in the death of a man:

The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital, according to an anguished message posted on Facebook.

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads,” the anonymous post reads.

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter,” the post concludes

We have to note that the trope of derided protesters selfishly killing an innocent victim by blocking an ambulance is a common one in recent years — it popped up in July 2016 in reference to Black Lives Matter protesters, and it typically follows the familiar pattern of an anonymous social media report lacking in detail claiming that a highly sympathetic victim (e.g., a child in need of a transplant or the parent of a young child) was killed by the actions of uncaring protesters, all accompanied by an unrelated image of a protest in some unidentified location:

Back in mid-2016, a similar (and false) report took this form:

Protest in Memphis...Will blow your mind....Just learned that a little 12 year old girl was waiting for a heart transplant-time being very crucial. But the interstate was closed down due to the protest.

Her timeline was at a critical state and minutes totally mattered. She had a 45 minute window to receive the transplant, which would have undoubtedly saved her life. But with the interstate being closed down, "Black Lives Matter", she tragically expired.

Very sad. The protest completely shut down the interstate and gave her no hope to live. Oh, forgot to mention, she was African-American.

So, tell me, do you think her life mattered????

We also point out that even InfoWars isn't claiming this most recent alleged blocked ambulance death actually occurred; they only opined that it's "not unlikely" it did:

The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified, but it’s not unlikely given that anti-Trump demonstrators have blocked roads in numerous cities and states, including the I-94 in Minneapolis, the I-5 in Portland, numerous freeways in Los Angeles, a major highway in Phoenix, and the I-95 in Miami.

We've found no corresponding news reports of any such death occurring (in conjunction with anti-Trump protests or otherwise) in the United States since the 8 November 2016 election.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: 15 November 2016

http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-pro...ock-ambulance/

Other incident did occur:

Hundreds of UCSD students shut down I-5 in protest

10News Digital Team
    4:16 AM, Nov 9, 2016
    11:50 AM, Nov 9, 2016

LA JOLLA, Calif. – Hundreds of students poured into the streets around the University of California, San Diego, overnight Tuesday following Donald Trump’s victory in the presidential election.

At around midnight, hundreds of students began marching and chanting as they made their way through campus and onto Interstate 5 near La Jolla Village Drive Bridge, shutting down traffic as they walked in the freeway.

Sometime after 1 a.m., a UCSD freshman protester was struck and injured by a car on the freeway. She was taken to a local hospital with a broken leg, a school official confirmed. She was in stable condition.

Eventually the crowd dispersed. There were no arrests.

http://www.10news.com/news/hundreds-...i-5-in-protest

The ambulance story doesn't have the name of the ambulance driver or the name of the guy who "died". Making it impossible to check.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EMS is government. Ambulance services to the hospital are city/county agencies. You aren't going to get this story through the news, not in Los Angeles anyway. Probably ot anywhere because those governments support the protesters.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Hey Snopes! Whether this story is verified, proven, true or not it is only a matter of time until it is true as long as the BLM pro-Democrat anti-Trump terrorists blocking our highways do kill someone in this way.

People that block roads and freeways are protesters, they are criminals that need to be removed and arrested. They need to express themselves in ways that does not inconvenience or risk the lives of people that need the roads!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast