Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-War Yuppies Join With Illegal Immigrants

this site makes me ill:
    http://www.april29.org

Can we send all these hippie losers back to other countries with all the illegals?

You know what they say... birds of a feather flock together.

The liberal commies are grouping as many idiots together as possible just so they can get votes.

Sickening indeed.

Actually, this is what makes this Illegal Alien situation totally devisive.

On many issues, I would consider myself very much a liberal, I am pro-choice, support gay marriage, very involved in environmental issues, but when it comes to this issue, it seems obvious what we must do, which is to close our borders, enforce our laws, and deport those here illegally. My stand on this has seen many of my LIBERAL friends distance themselves from me.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Im with you pinto, I made a post on the High Times website pointing out there is NO way to legalize marijuana while we have drug lords smuggling it in. So far I have yet to get a response.

(personally I think it should be legal, only if there is an appropriate way to test for it quickly so drivers can be arrested for driving under the influence)

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Actually, this is what makes this Illegal Alien situation totally devisive.

On many issues, I would consider myself very much a liberal, I am pro-choice, support gay marriage, very involved in environmental issues, but when it comes to this issue, it seems obvious what we must do, which is to close our borders, enforce our laws, and deport those here illegally. My stand on this has seen many of my LIBERAL friends distance themselves from me.

Pinto Bean
    I share your views. There' are others out there who feel the same way.

Honestly, I think we should do away with the whole democrat vs republican thing because they are both lacking on some important issues. What's so wrong with having several independent parties instead?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    (personally I think it should be legal, only if there is an appropriate way to test for it quickly so drivers can be arrested for driving under the influence)
    Yeah, nothing more dangerous than a driver who actually yields.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Honestly, I think we should do away with the whole democrat vs republican thing because they are both lacking on some important issues. What's so wrong with having several independent parties instead?
    i agree too. completely dislike parties.

my friend died while riding in a car with someone under the influence, not all are 'cautious' drivers while being high. Many are just as bad as drunk drivers and if it becomes legal that problem would increase 10 fold in the first few years. I back it, but conservatively and I have had many politicians admit that if there was a way to test for THC levels quickly and accurately that getting it legalized would be much easier. For the record I do not smoke mj, I just feel it's unfair to keep it illegal when it does little more than mixing alcohold and cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    i agree too. completely dislike parties.

Many are just as bad as drunk drivers and if it becomes legal that problem would increase 10 fold in the first few years.
    I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Many people are also bad drivers while using cell phones, talking to other passengers in the car with them, or simply being alive and stupid. Drugs are not the problem. It is irresponsibility. How about penalties for causing accidents while under the influence, using the phone, etc. But if you don't cause an accident, you should not be criminalized. And how do you know the problem would increase 10 fold if it was legal? Every pot smoker I know smokes regardless of traffic laws. I doubt that there will be 10 times as many people suddenly smoking before driving if became legal to buy it.

Im an anti war hippie and if you dont like it you can kiss my b-t
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast