Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD,

I found a typo on your flier. "legalize undocumented immigrants"

Your mistaken, it should read amnesty for illegal aliens or amnesty for criminals.

OH, I want to "reunite immigrant families" too. I want the illegal ones to take their anchor babies and to go back to their country of origin.

Looks like we see eye to eye on something.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So Observer, besides being pedantic and pointing out how a poster here forgot to put an apostrophe where he or she should have,
    -Patbrunz

One misplaced apostrophe? Please, reread the post, and do so with care this time.

perhaps you'd like to share with us why you support people breaking the immigration laws of our nation and why you think we should have no borders?

-Patbrunz

Perhaps, you'd like to first share where you got the idea that I advocate the breaking of any laws?

Observer,

Are you over compensating, with the large posting format?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    So Observer, besides being pedantic and pointing out how a poster here forgot to put an apostrophe where he or she should have,
    -Patbrunz

One misplaced apostrophe? Please, reread the post, and do so with care this time.

perhaps you'd like to share with us why you support people breaking the immigration laws of our nation and why you think we should have no borders?

-Patbrunz

Perhaps, you'd like to first share where you got the idea that I advocate the breaking of any laws?
    I don't really care if it was one misplaced apostrophe or ten and I'm sure no one else but you cares either. That is simply a distraction from what we are here to talk about. As I said, it is pedantic and you are picking at nits.

You support illegal immigration but you don't support breaking any laws? Or do you not support illegal immigration?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

-Dixie

Are you lonely and desperate to find out the answer to your query?

Patbrunz, why not support your initial charge or admit you were mistaken, until then I regard you as a “troll.”

Observer,

I’m too cute, intelligent and have a likeable personality, to be lonely and desperate. Don’t bother, I know I’m not your type because you are a DD minion.

Also, you really shouldn't throw spelling stones, since you have deficient punctuation skills.

Dixie

Observer: you are here in support of DD and her cause; in her flyer about the march to Topeka it says "legalize undocumented immigrants". This is blatant support for illegals in this country, so therefore you support the lawbreakers...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

kniggit,

Touché

You beat me to that one.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Observer

-Dixie

Are you lonely and desperate to find out the answer to your query?

Patbrunz, why not support your initial charge or admit you were mistaken, until then I regard you as a “troll.”
    Well, Mr. Einstein. OOPS I forgot. Einstein wasn't, good at Spelling. I think it is time you packed up your bags and hit the trail. You have not debated. You have only cast stones at people.

Don't even go that I can't spell. I was taught by my cousin Jethro Bodine. He got him a 6th Grade education.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Observer: you are here in support of DD and her cause

-kniggit

I haven’t a clue as to what her cause is, and yet you conclude that I support it. Why not support your accusations.

I fear this site is full of unreasonable and dishonest bigots.