Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Any Globalists here?

I'm new to the board, and I was wondering.....are there any globalist thinkers here on this forum?

Sorry, DD,

I don't understand your question.

Do you mean aware? Oh yes. We are aware. Just look at the current news and discussion groups.

Do we agree.? Loss of our nation's sovereignty. I think I can speak pretty much for our very diverse group, NO, we don't think it's a good idea.

But we must maintain focus on illegal immigration, and secure borders. Please read ALIPAC'S mission statement and William Gheen's How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America. Both have links on the Home page.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

DD

No....as an economic globalist thinker. That's what I meant....sorry for being vague.

And, no, not as in loss of our nation's sovereignty.

as an economic globalist thinker
    Care to be more definitive? The way I define globalism is anti-thesis to American sovereignty. IOW We don't need to be globalist to participate in international trade?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

DD

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    as an economic globalist thinker
    Care to be more definitive? The way I define globalism is anti-thesis to American sovereignty. IOW We don't need to be globalist to participate in international trade?
    Globalist as in "Adam Smith". The Father of Economics.

I think I might understand what you're asking. Not sure but are you referring to the optimistic point of view?

"Optimistic" in this case being that looking at the bigger picture and should certain events come to pass, would actually make us as a country even more powerful than we are now.

Again, I'm not entirely sure if that's what you are looking for and perhaps you could correct me if I'm wrong.

Globalist as in "Adam Smith".
    I'm still not sure on your point? Specifically in relation to Illegal immigration? Are you talking open borders as a form of laissez-faire?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Hi DD. Happy 4th of July and welcome to Alipac. What's up ? Were you hoping to find some globalist thinkers today ?

I think everyone is just trying to figure out how we can help you. Are you a globalist thinker from an economic standpoint only ? Sorry, if I've misunderstood, we're just trying to understand how we can help and if you are here because of illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Globalization is the accelerated integration of capital, production, and markets globally, a process driven by the logic of corporate profitability
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Globalism as it applies to world economics is what gave us NAFTA and took so many American jobs out of this country. I don't think I will ever support such abject stupidity.

Something tells me that DD is trying to stir up something. I think this discussion belongs on a different board if it isn't related to illegal immigrants or their impact on our society.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast