Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't blame you for being bitter. Here in Arizona you cannot find an job ad that doesn't say "bilingual in spanish prefered". I have a 4 year degree and still can't get a job.

I can't believe all the free rides these people get the local hospital fully admits that the reason the healthcare costs are so high is because they have to make up for the millions of dollars lost by illegals not paying bills.

My grandparents worked hard there entire life my grandma raised 8 kids and my grandpa did construction (a job americans don't want) and a jobs with no retirement plan. a couple of years ago they both ended up having heart attacks a couple of months apart (probably from the stress of trying to survive on SS checks alone) When they were discharged from the hospital the bills came rolling in they applied for Access to help with the bills but were denied because they make $3 too much a year. thats $3 people! so they ended up selling their home and moving in with my aunt.

Meanwhile the illegals continue to leach off the American taxpayers. And they don't have to even try to qualify because most of them get paid in cash under the table.

Well, you can scratch Florida off the list. Illinois is a sancuary state not to mention very corrupt politically. I lived in Nebraska and loved it but it's comming there very quickly. Atleast in the area I was and that was the northeast section. It is so different there especially if you've come from the big city. There isn't a McDonalds on every corner. In fact I had to drive 50 miles to get to one. Also means you have to expect there isn't any short run to the corner for milk either. There isn't much in the line of employment and they are very sceptical hiring out of staters. It's also where they send alot of legal immigrants which the communities really bend over backwards to support. The cool part is they still have the 7am, noon whistle. Anybody remember those.? Education wise it's the BEST considering a big graduating class might be 24 kids. They play 6 man football coz there aren't enough kids for more. Volleyball and basketball are big too. And the town will drive hundreds of miles to support their teams. Every kid can be in band and they still practice marching through town with all the toddlers and moms cheering them on. I have never met a group of teenagers any better. Don't depend on the paper for good job listings or rental places. Word of mouth is best. 200.00 for a 2 bedroom house was my rent. But any bigger towns and you have higher rents and all the problems with it. Now if you have money to invest theres alot of people needing to retire and alot of the kids want to leave and move on to the bright lights of the city, so there are bar-restaurant and small mom and pop stores that will eventually close if someone doesn't come and take them over. And trust me, the chains are all starting to settle in. Personally....I loved it and hope like all get out I can go back. Nothing cuter than baby angus in the spring. I just worry it will change too fast coz they were talking of blending the schools and the illegals have already started bringing the rest of the family, illegally. But as of a year ago....it was great. Felt like home. If you are in nursing there are jobs. Practically every town has their own nursing home and they are alot better than here. Forget big wages....but there's a price for everything. And for me.....it's worth it. Now don't go and all rush there all at once. And it's a rule.....you must be a Husker fan, have a lawn ornament telling so and a husker sweatshirt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: is any place unaffected?

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    I sit here reading all the posts wondering if any place in the US hasn't been completly invaded yet. I live in AZ and I keep thinking the "grass would be greener" somewhere else, but the more I read the more I feel like no place has been left untouched. I have been trying to talk my husband into moving to NE (a little better I hope).
    I went to Walmart the other day. I was in there for over an hour before i heard someone speak English.
    I try not to feel 'invaded,' but every young hispanic woman (and I do not know if they are legal or not) I see has two toddlers in tow, is pushing a baby carriage, and is *any day now* pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    West Virginia from an article I read and posted has the fewest immigrants of any state.
    isn't mining one of the main industries there?
    maybe coal mining is a job illegals won't do.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    West Virginia from an article I read and posted has the fewest immigrants of any state.
    isn't mining one of the main industries there?
    maybe coal mining is a job illegals won't do.

You would lose that bet.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-17570-mining.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When you've got at least 3 million illegals breaking into the country each year, you can't assume that they'll all stay in California, Arizona and Texas.

Once here, they use the national highway system to spread like a cancer.

I agree with an earlier poster. Probably the best place to move to is central Mexico. Of course, you may not be able to, since Mexico has really tough immigration laws and they enforce them.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I don' t think they would DARE hire illegals to work the coal mines in WV. Then they would for sure lose all the skilled workers who have passed down the skill from one generation to the next. If they DO, you can expect that we will have even more accidents in the mines because I don't see those West -- by God -- Virginaians working side by side with people they can't communicate with. That isn't a job you just "do." It is a team effort that involves communication.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm from hawaii..where we still have english speakers in McD's no illegal immigrants standing on sidewalks looking for jobs..all Wal-mart, Home Depot and other large corporations still employing legal american citizens.

UScitizen......a slice of heaven Your lucky.

I know many West Virginian's who moved down here to NC to find jobs.
    Now that you mention it, I hired a guy from WV to build a porch on my house in NC last summer. They are a young couple and his wife is a real estate lady in our area just getting started out.

And that reminds me, I need to contact them and see if he can build me a deck on my other house up there this year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast