Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

is any place unaffected?

I sit here reading all the posts wondering if any place in the US hasn't been completly invaded yet. I live in AZ and I keep thinking the "grass would be greener" somewhere else, but the more I read the more I feel like no place has been left untouched. I have been trying to talk my husband into moving to NE (a little better I hope).

Well In Ohio, I was reading just the other day. That Illegals have over Doubled in the past 1 1/2 from a est. 47,000 to over a 100,000.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I could have just written your post. My family and I are considering a move to New Hampshire next year. I live in California and Ive had enough. It doesn't feel like home anymoe. And yes it seems like they have invaded everywhere.

I knew things were bad when last October I was visiting family in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin and saw a bunch of them sitting at the Home Depot. That was a first. It's getting so out of control.

About the only place where you find a declining number of Hispanic person(s) is probably Mexico City or in any of Mexico's 31 states since they are all swarming up here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    West Virginia from an article I read and posted has the fewest immigrants of any state.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14688-west.html+virginia
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the whole nation has been invaded. I live in the mountains of NC and we have a large population of illegals here. The Christmas tree farms and the vacation home building up here has brought an influx of illegals to my town. Even though the county I live in has the highest unemployment rate in the state, the tree farmers and the construction companies will hire illegals instead of hiring the unemployed and paying THEM a decent wage . While the locals here are losing their homes, some are moving away to find jobs, the illegals keep pouring in. There are a couple houses here in town that are a drop off point for the newly arrived illegals. You will sometimes see as many as 30 of them out in the driveway and the yards of these houses. Then, the new ones find jobs and a place to live and you see a whole new bunch coming in. I don't know what the legal citizens of this town are going to do for a living. We used to be called "The Furniture Capital of the World" with many factories and a surplus of jobs. But, outsourcing did away with those jobs and there are no new jobs coming to town except those in food service or other minimum wage jobs. It's kind of hard to pay your bills on $5.15 an hour, unless of course you live 15 to a household and recieve welfare like alot of the illegals do.
    My cousin and her husband were involved in a car accident in 2003. A young girl on a cell phone ran a red light and hit them, killing my cousin's husband and crippling my cousin for life. She has custody of her 4 yr old granddaughter(the baby's mama was killed in another accident) and the most that social services would do for my cousin was to put her granddaughter on the NC health insurance program. No food stamps, no welfare check, no nothing. Because my cousin is unable to work, she could not draw unemployment. The young girl's insurance company is trying to hoo doo my cousin into accepting a small settlement and she is having to fight to get disability. My cousin and her husband both worked all their lives and the system is turning it's back on her. BUT, if you are illegal and producing babies, you are entitled to ALL the benefits that we pay for.....welfare check, WIC, food stamps, free healthcare, etc. Just goes to show how messed up this situation is!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    West Virginia from an article I read and posted has the fewest immigrants of any state.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14688-west.html+virginia
    That's probably because there are not many jobs in W.V. I know many West Virginian's who moved down here to NC to find jobs. One of my best friends if from WV and the ONLY reason she left that beautiful state was because she could not find a job. I bet that 25% of the people I used to work with were from WV. I love W. Virginians, they are some of the best people in the world
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I think the whole nation has been invaded. I live in the mountains of NC and we have a large population of illegals here. The Christmas tree farms and the vacation home building up here has brought an influx of illegals to my town. Even though the county I live in has the highest unemployment rate in the state, the tree farmers and the construction companies will hire illegals instead of hiring the unemployed and paying THEM a decent wage . While the locals here are losing their homes, some are moving away to find jobs, the illegals keep pouring in. There are a couple houses here in town that are a drop off point for the newly arrived illegals. You will sometimes see as many as 30 of them out in the driveway and the yards of these houses. Then, the new ones find jobs and a place to live and you see a whole new bunch coming in. I don't know what the legal citizens of this town are going to do for a living. We used to be called "The Furniture Capital of the World" with many factories and a surplus of jobs. But, outsourcing did away with those jobs and there are no new jobs coming to town except those in food service or other minimum wage jobs. It's kind of hard to pay your bills on $5.15 an hour, unless of course you live 15 to a household and recieve welfare like alot of the illegals do.
    My cousin and her husband were involved in a car accident in 2003. A young girl on a cell phone ran a red light and hit them, killing my cousin's husband and crippling my cousin for life. She has custody of her 4 yr old granddaughter(the baby's mama was killed in another accident) and the most that social services would do for my cousin was to put her granddaughter on the NC health insurance program. No food stamps, no welfare check, no nothing. Because my cousin is unable to work, she could not draw unemployment. The young girl's insurance company is trying to hoo doo my cousin into accepting a small settlement and she is having to fight to get disability. My cousin and her husband both worked all their lives and the system is turning it's back on her. BUT, if you are illegal and producing babies, you are entitled to ALL the benefits that we pay for.....welfare check, WIC, food stamps, free healthcare, etc. Just goes to show how messed up this situation is!
    Rebel Lady,
    I feel so bad for you. I visited North Caroline a few years back, it's such a beautiful state. What's been done to it is disgusting. The border states have pretty much lost the illegal alien war and now we are surrendering our other southern states as well. I'll be going to Greensboro in late May, I'm sure I will notice the difference from the last time I was there.

XXX XXXX XXXX I think I'll need to go to the eye doctor all I have been seeing lately is RED

North Carolina has a lame duck governor (since the day he was elected) he does nothing to help the citizens and nothing to stop the illegal invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't bother moving to occupied Washington state! Although the minimum wage is $7.63, and at some companies you can "try another number" if your first or second SS# doesn't fly, and you can claim enough dependents that there is no tax taken from your paychecks(and never file a tax return), you would be hardpressed to land a job unless you are related/friends with a present illegal alien employee. But then again, you are a legal citizen of the USA so none of that would work.

Does this sound bitter?
    Americans First!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast