Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Go into the chat rooms once in awhile. You'll find democrates that will vote for their party. When you ask them about issues such as illegals they have no clue. They will call you a lier. I go there just to rile them up and tell them before they give their freedom away they need to research and find out just exactly how the candidates stand on all the issues. I always direct them to join a forum like this and pray atleast one does. Figure the odds.
    I think whether you watch the news or not, you don't see it. Until it's in your backyard. It's not in my yard, but I've been fighting this for years.
    I do get tired of seeing how many don't have any idea. If it's your country you should know what is going on!
    Some of that sounds like my mom... Shes a democrat and she says why isn't this on TV!?!?!?!?! I am in a state of shock when she says that!!!! That is poison its killing us!!!
    It isn't on TV because it doesn't help the liberal mass media's agenda.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Go into the chat rooms once in awhile. You'll find democrates that will vote for their party. When you ask them about issues such as illegals they have no clue. They will call you a lier. I go there just to rile them up and tell them before they give their freedom away they need to research and find out just exactly how the candidates stand on all the issues. I always direct them to join a forum like this and pray atleast one does. Figure the odds.
    I think whether you watch the news or not, you don't see it. Until it's in your backyard. It's not in my yard, but I've been fighting this for years.
    I do get tired of seeing how many don't have any idea. If it's your country you should know what is going on!
    Some of that sounds like my mom... Shes a democrat and she says why isn't this on TV!?!?!?!?! I am in a state of shock when she says that!!!! That is poison its killing us!!!
    Thats right! I visit 5 news websites in the day to get all the news and here for all the illegal immigrant news stories, as well as immigrationwatchdog!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    This is such a big problem when people either really don't know, or are just saying that to avoid the conversation. When will they talk about it, when illegals rape someone they know? Molest one of their children? Bring in large quantities of drugs into their areas? How about disease also? Or, one of the illegals takes one of their husbands jobs? If one or more of those things happens, and I hope they don't, they will kicking themselves for not being educated on this invasion that's happening.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It's sad, but many people will not open their eyes until it's too late. They won't believe there is a problem until it's right in their face and way out of control.

I know why it's not covered on TV. And that was my point! People don't educate themselves about a problem unless they see the problem. Try going to one of the political chat rooms. It's a real good time. They don't want to hear it!
    I have been called a lier, been told there is no such thing as La Raza, that they went and checked and it's not there. I don't think they checked at all. They just don't want to hear it.
    Being blind, deaf and dumb is the way some people are more comfortable. They don't want to raise a fuss. Just leave it alone. Let it be someone else's problem.
    For every one of us that fights, that stays on the phone and faxes all day long, how many are there sitting in front of their tv's, playing on the computer or just chatting away the day? The vast majority. I don't think that is going to change either. If I get one person a day to start to think I think it's a big deal!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

I've also noticed, that members of congress who live in states where the illegals are still minimal, tend to vote for amnesty!

Citizen, I started putting letters to the editor in the paper as often as I could. I didn't rant or act racist, I stated statistics and facts. It wasn't long before others were writing in. It only takes a few to read your letter, then they spread it to others. Even then, I wasn't sure how many people in my state were actually paying attention. So during the amnesty debate, I went to congress.org and punched in my zip code. Then I read the letters people were writing in to their elected officials for Idaho. People were a lot more informed than I thought they were. You might try looking in congress.org and see what's going on in your state. If nothing else, it will tell you what people are concerned about.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Thats right! I visit 5 news websites in the day to get all the news and here for all the illegal immigrant news stories, as well as immigrationwatchdog!
    1. www.boortz.com
    2. http://drudgereport.com/
    3. http://www.****france.com/world.html
    and to see how the other side thinks http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/
    That covers my news sources. Drudgereport basically reads all the news sources for you and provides links to the most interesting pieces.

CitizenJustice-I think many people, like someone else said are too involved inside their own little world but, they will wake up when it effects them and at the rate it is increasing it won't be long.Some people just don't care what happens in the world so long as they can get to Starbucks and it doesn't happen in their neighborhood.Some have already been indoctrinated into the "celebrate diversity" camp or are afraid of being called a racist.

I have met with some nasty comments when i have brought it up in conversation and been ridiculed,belittled and basically treated like a kook for it BUT, it gets the word out so it might make them think,maybe.
    Anyways I am willing to take some lumps for the things I believe in.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

ALIPAC

The original poster is right about awareness people don't understand or are too caught up with daily life to care what is happening.

So Alipac, why not make some of those car magnetic ribbons. "for secure borders" and sell them as part of the fund raising campagn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast