God knows there are people like that in New Hampshire. If you talk to them they call you a racist or look at you like you are nuts. They tell you-oh that could never happen here. My husband and I talk to people at work-around town etc. A few are in support of us, one or two actually take info from us on ALIPAC, etc. We actually got a few poeple to fax and make calls last time they tried to put through amnesty.

I tell people that I used to live in NJ and that it was a great place to live. That if these keeps on, NH will be like NJ and they think I am nuts. The NJ I grew up in was a great place before the invasion.

I have been accused of moving from NJ to NH because I am a racist and I don't like diversity. Well news flash-the NJ I loved and grew up in was diverse-a diversity of Americans of all races not illegals. I did not move out of NJ until the illegals moved in and ruined my home to where I felt unsafe. I grew up in a town where when I was a kid we did not lock doors. The last time I tried to go to a park in my home town to go for a run-there were a bunch of illegals speaking another language grabbing crotches gawking at me. NJ is so expensive to live in-that is another reason we left. Illegals contribute a great deal to the high cost of living in NJ as well. Hospitals, schools, welfare, etc. etc. etc. Plus with Corzine and company-it seems illegals have more rights than Americans.

I try to tell people how much my home changed because of illegals. How many hospitals in NJ have closed-become bankrupt etc. How many nice places are overrun with illegals now.

People in New Hampshire and other states better wake up. It can happen in your state. Already a bill is set to be introduced by a Manchester, NH rep that would in essence make NH a sanctuary state. Also, the AG and wimpy photo op govenor refuse to back our police when it comes to detaining and arresting illegals. Out of staters come to our beaches and demand that signs are put up in Spanish. Add that to the fact that you don't need to show ID to vote. When I lived in Nashua there were lines of people speaking Spanish waiting to vote. Gee not too much voter fraud. Manchester and Nashua have a lot of illegals in them. They beat each other with hammers, sexually assault women. I read about a lot of illegals in the paper regarding document fraud. Most welfare, headstart, Hud, jobs you are required to be billingual now. If you don't believe me, research and educate yourself and wake up!

I live in central NH and you never used to see them. I was in a gas station store the other day. There was a group of them, not speaking English, in there to get lunch. It appears they are working on a housing development. Do I know 100% that they were illegal? Well they drove away in a car with North Carolina plates, did not speak English and appeared illegal.

I am starting to see more letters in the paper about the invasion and I am very happy about that. There are still a lot of people who think illegal aliens aren't and never will be a problem here, however.

Nicole