Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, Georgia! You were awesome! <clapping>
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

thank you for your support and the team effort. Let's realize that it will not take them long to fill the board back up with open borders drama and pleas, so we should check in and keep the Dream Act defeated in the minds of all Americans.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was good to allow them to say we were Alipacers and then post the site.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trueblue is on for the second shift. Oh dear

True Blue is tryin to discredit your remarks. Tis funny..True Blue is form a group as well..Youu can tell it. I actually doubt he has read the word Iraq let alone been there. oo I guarantee is reading this page as well..

Common True Blue post here..Not True Blue at all are ya :P
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I need to go, please let me know if true blue ever explains why amnesty does not apply to this argument. lol oh, i also want to know if he reacts to his slip on the housing market. My little guy wants my attention now that he is awake and i better give it to him.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is welcome to try, but we have backup and the truth is coming forward.

Psalm 91

I just peaked in on my way out. will someone tell that idiot that you can't post urls on that site. sheesh....now i really better go...i am being a bad mommy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla, I decided to try again since he was doing it. I have been called other names today so your "idiot" may apply to me .

I did not know you could not post these things till I saw you say this. I went to read the rules. Will you or someone else double check on links. They used the word "hyperlink."

I am tired, if you guys want to keep the American viewpoint going and the alipac team on the front, please do.

Psalm 91

I am taking a break. You must admit that this fines tunes our debate skills against the open borders. It can be a bit like hitting your head against a brick wall however.

I want to go outside, see some flowers, have some sweet tea, see my loved ones and thank the Lord for the USA and fellow Americans.

I also want these illegal aliens to find their way and for the Dream Act to go away.

Psalm 91

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567