Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's what I like to see. If I hear the word comprehensive one more time.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't hear her say "ILLEGAL" once during the show but I noticed in the transcript she used it once in the beginning. For the people that only follow this issue loosley Murguia makes it sound like American's hate all immigration. It's ILLEGAL immigration!! Immigrants are what made America the greatest nation on Earth.

She also says the vatican is concerned about human rights. How about the rights of American's that are being killed everyday at the hands of ILLEGAL immigrants!

That bitch can't understand normal thinking and twists every FACT to suit her needs and ends up looking like an ass. This is the best they can do for a spokesperson?

It was good to see Lou get out of his polite mode for a change and back her down when she started babbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I didn't hear her say "ILLEGAL" once during the show but I noticed in the transcript she used it once in the beginning. For the people that only follow this issue loosley Murguia makes it sound like American's hate all immigration. It's ILLEGAL immigration!! Immigrants are what made America the greatest nation on Earth.
    She never distinguishes between illegal and legal. She lumps all hispanics together when throwing stats out. Rarely does the interviewer call her on it which always ticks me off. In one interview I heard her quoting a statistic about how much immigrants contribute to the economy. She was combining legal and illegal.

Did you notice how she brought up the Graf and Hayworth losses. I knew it was only a matter of time before their side starting using that to their advantage as a way of saying that people don't want enforcement of our borders.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Here is the clip of of Bay, Lou and whatshername for those who might not of seen it.

http://americanpatrol.com/WMV/061114-Dobbs-Bay.wmv
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

JAK
    I watched this again.

It seems no matter how many times the question is asked to any of these people...."Why won't the corrput government of Mexico...take care of it's people...where is the responsibility of the Mexican government?
    They ignore THIS QUESTION! They will not answer this question. They really have been brainwashed to think that all of their problems are caused by the United States and the land they "think" belongs to them!
    And the taxpayers of the United States owe them something.
    This is called THEFT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blah...blah...blah. The rhetoric is old.
    D.W.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123