Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs said, secure the border and then in 6 months take up immigration reform but Bay said, we need to enforce our laws and secure the border first.

Is Janet's vocabulary limited to the word "comprehensive"? Every time I see her I feel as though she chants it like a parrot.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw this also. Bay was great!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Much more damning in print. Murgia as usual didn't say anything
    logical. So obvious in the transcript. Just kept repeating
    'comprehensive', which means amnesty. Che Gonzales' mouthpiece
    of La Raza.

Say Janet, why doesn't "comprehensive" mean Mexico starts to take care of it's own people instead of dumping them on us? Because the more Latinos here, the more power you have, right?

Lou renewed my faith in him tonight. He didn't let her dominate the interview as she usually does, by non stop talking.

In fact he interrupted her a few times while she was repeating her worn out mantra....and when Bay cut in she looked like a cornered dog.

She definitely lost this one. I knew Bay wouldn't let her get away with that stunt.

It looked like we got our old Lou back. I hope!

He was starting to be too much of a gentleman to conduct a serious interview with these mouthpieces for the invaders.

By the way, was Janet the one at the Town Hall meeting with the red hat?

No, I think that was the el presidente of LULAC, I think, but was not Janet Planet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Bay was great! I was happy to see Lou cut Janet off at the pass...everytime she tried to be her usual self and take control of the show!

Thanks Bay....Thanks Lou!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I liked when Lou cut her off for spitting out the same retoric about "comprehensive" reform (BS) and told Bay to put her thoughts on the table. I wish Lou would nail her to the wall about legality and race. Another thing, these illegals don't want to be called illegal aliens anymore, well, we don't want to be called racists anymore.

LOU DOBBS TAKES ON SLATE AND OTHER PUNDITS...

IF YOU THINK HE WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT ..CHECK THIS OUT...
    Click here: Illegal Immigration VS Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 240#246240

RESPONSE FROM LOU DOBBS TO THE ARTICLE FROM SLATE

Click here: Dobbs: I'm a populist and proud of it - CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/14/Dobbs. ... dex.htmlBy Lou Dobbs
    CNN

Editor's note: Lou Dobbs' commentary appears every Wednesday on CNN.com.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The Democratic victory last week has our political elites in both parties and in the national media squealing like stuck pigs. Way to go, America, we may be on the way.

But now the name-calling and labeling is reaching a new level, and from all quarters. The political, business and media elites have called me a "table-thumping protectionist" because I want balanced and mutual trade, because I want this country to export as much as it imports. They've called me a racist, nativist xenophobe because, in order to win the war on terror, the war on drugs and to stop illegal immigration, I want our borders and ports secured.

Over the past week, pundits and savants of both the left and the right have been trying to simultaneously define me and the newly elected Democratic victors in the Senate and the House by accusing us of being populists. What a dirty little word. Horrifying.

I admit to being, among many other things, a proponent of populism. But I do believe my critics should look up the definition before they sling the word at me like a filthy epithet. On second thought, it may be to them, because a populist is, after all, nothing more than "a supporter of the rights and the power of the people." In fact, I'm a damn proud populist.

READ FULL ARTICLE

Click here: Illegal Immigration VS Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 240#246240
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast