Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS?

This picture explains it all.
    Let's just hope the defibrilator wasn't "Hecho en Mexico".

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This is happening because there are people who have more money than they could ever spend and now they want power.

Well, I wish I was one of them. With all the Mexicans now doing construction, our wages have actually gone down by 50% since the '80's. Home construction at all-time highs, and wages at rock bottom. What's wrong with this picture?

I'm so depressed. I heard a report on the radio that the Republicans have pretty much condeded they'll lose the House. I'm not feeling terribly sorry for them, but if I remember the Senate had a big ol' amnesty bill ready to pass, but the house said "No way Jose!"

If the Democrats take the house, the first thing they'll do is pass a stupid amnesty bill.

So much for representation.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

It's estimated 40% of the const. industry is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Well, I wish I was one of them. With all the Mexicans now doing construction, our wages have actually gone down by 50% since the '80's. Home construction at all-time highs, and wages at rock bottom. What's wrong with this picture?
    Construction companies like Fisher Homes, in KY ( and other industries) will use subcontractors to provide a buffer between them and the illegal aliens. Unscrupulous builders get around immigration and tax laws by setting up tiers of subcontractors. Sometimes the laborers are hired as independent contractors, absolving the employer of the responsibility of collecting taxes and paying commercial wages.

These laborers performed skilled labor such as framing, drywalling, and roofing, according to court documents. Typically they were paid $7 - $10 per hour. In CY 2000, union carpenters averaged $20.45 an hour and nonunion wages averaged $13.51. Union drywallers averaged $17.93 and nonunion workers averaged $12.19. Robert Platt paid the two men that pleaded guilty by check. They would cash this check and pay the laborers.

These two men admit hiring illegals and are illegal themselves. If they show up for sentencing on Nov. 17, I hope they get a stiff jail sentence. I suspect the ownwer of the subcontracting business, who they may testify against, will simply pay them to go home.

Perhaps they will move to NC in a illegal, witness protection program. They merely buy fake identity papers, ask the IRS for a ITN, or use
    "000-00-000" as a SSN. They could hid there for years.

Email me and I'll give you the addresss for the judge. You can contact him and ask the defendents be given a lenghthy sentence.