Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone else have slow page loads at ALIPAC?

Help me conduct a test.

If you are having trouble with slow page loading or sluggishness on our website. Please look at the bottom of your screen and cut and paste me some of the page load times you are experiencing.

Im having some trouble tonight and want to see how many others might be having the same trouble. If your page load times are under 3 seconds, please post

"I'm Fine no problems"

If they are higher, print me a sample list.

Here are my recent page load times at alipac.

Page Generation: 20.1 Seconds
    Page Generation: 12.6 Seconds
    Page Generation: 11.2 Seconds
    Page Generation: 8.11 Seconds

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It seems to be hit or miss. When I first arrived at the site a few minutes ago, the download of the discussion page took about 30 seconds. The pages seem to be loading in more normal fashion at the moment.

JAK
    YES!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please post us the load times when you are experiencing slow service. Also, please indicate if you are on dial up or broadband.

W

I have broadband.
    Mine is either too fast to time or I`m not timing it right.

Around 4 sec
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please post us the load times when you are experiencing slow service. Also, please indicate if you are on dial up or broadband.

W
    Cable.

No problems tonight but have had in the past, I just thought it was my rural dial up connection.

I have cable and no problems right now but have had it slow up at times opening the discussion page but then it seems to go back to normal.

I'm on DSL. I've had problems getting the main site to open off and on but have had trouble with other sites at the same time, so I did not associate it with your site. I do have a consistant problem getting the main discussion page to open and it is definately 30 seconds. I just walk away and come back.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I am experiencing slower page loads lately and I have DSL.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast