Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I missed out on the deal. Were the servers cheap?
    LOL I think you had to call for a price

I just found out this snag was part of the change over process that went awry. Should be fixed now.

Be prepared, there may be more bumps in the road as we attempt this change over.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My email links are working now.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    My email links are working now.
    Mine too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was getting another website for a bit too the other day, just figured it was part of our process being worked out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I had the website not found message also the couple of times I tried to connect to Alipac yesterday earlier. But that was the only trouble I had.

I connect from my favorites mostly but have no problem connecting from my emails.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Not having this problem, but I am having trouble when I click links to eMails of topics that I am watching the last 2 days.
    I have been having this problem as well, but when I put the www in front, it worked fine. Just tried it again from an email and it did fine so maybe it's fixed now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12