Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do that everytime I sign off during the day. So that isn't the problem for me at least. Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RE numbers

Yes, problems for several months. I no longer get their e-mails. Bookmark loads an error page. Contacted numbers. No resolution. Until this morning, I could fax from site. Comcast notice "foreign server attempting re-direct: page will never load. I have a block on redirect. Also had e-mail to media returned and could not get from Numbers site. If your return was Jonathan Klein: correct address is jon.klein@cnn.com
    I get a redirect notice to links from Alipac. ie Wisconsin Dairy Farmers news story. Was unable to leave a comment.
    However, I have hacked this Windows OS so much that I am surprised that it works. Could be some change that I made. I have high broadband and it is now slow. This within the last week. ISP can find no problem.
    Is this divine intervention to curb my razor tongue!

RE numbers

Yes, problems for several months. I no longer get their e-mails. Bookmark loads an error page. Contacted numbers. No resolution. Until this morning, I could fax from site. Comcast notice "foreign server attempting re-direct: page will never load. I have a block on redirect. Also had e-mail to media returned and could not get from Numbers site. If your return was Jonathan Klein: correct address is jon.klein@cnn.com
    I get a redirect notice to links from Alipac. ie Wisconsin Dairy Farmers news story. Was unable to leave a comment.
    However, I have hacked this Windows OS so much that I am surprised that it works. Could be some change that I made. I have high broadband and it is now slow. This within the last week. ISP can find no problem.
    Is this divine intervention to curb my razor tongue!

Yes my problem was with the klein email.

What system do you have? Vista?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Vista

I am running Media Center. My Mac was in another Country and my body was in FL so I bought MS system. It was to bloated and slow. I rewrote some code, threw out IE, messenger etc. It was a blazing quad. Problem appears to be in Yahoo mail account/server. Switched to another ISP address to work on Maryland alert. No problem at present except it is slow or my impatience is rearing it's ugly face again. I ran 3 sweepers and driver cleaner. Can not find any infection. Possibly the servers are crowded. I expect instant gratifications . I want it all and now!
    Glad the address worked for you.

Re: No Vista

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    I am running Media Center. My Mac was in another Country and my body was in FL so I bought MS system. It was to bloated and slow. I rewrote some code, threw out IE, messenger etc. It was a blazing quad. Problem appears to be in Yahoo mail account/server. Switched to another ISP address to work on Maryland alert. No problem at present except it is slow or my impatience is rearing it's ugly face again. I ran 3 sweepers and driver cleaner. Can not find any infection. Possibly the servers are crowded. I expect instant gratifications . I want it all and now!
    Glad the address worked for you.

Have you tried Mozilla Firefox browser. I left IE and went to that. It's faster (at least to me) and safer. IE is a joke. I also don't like Yahoo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12