Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can find a problem for this.

These so called Al Queda are very patient so it doesn't really matter how long it would take to make a real nuke. I can take them 50 years to make a real nuke and smuggle it into the US.

Judy wrote: "My God. Some days....the information is just more than I can bear."

Judy, I know what you mean. I think that is why so many people don't want to listen and pretend everything is OK.

Mr. Magoo provides a very reasonable sounding and comforting response to the nukes-on-the-ground theory. However, I wonder if he's giving the government too much credit, and assuming its doing what seems logical?

Before illegal immigration was on my front burner I assumed (like many people) that the government was securing our borders, not giving illegals drivers licenses, preventing mass identity theft, not letting terrorists into the US, etcetera. All this proved to be false.

Even with the tens of billions spent on national defense, we now have 20 million illegal aliens running around the US, including those working at nuclear power plants, airports, government offices, public works facilities, and military installations.

I say that if we can't trust the governement to keep illegals out of nuclear power plants (4 years after 9-11) we can't trust them in locating hidden nuclear bombs, let alone bio weapons. Remember, the anthrax killer(s) were never found, despite massive resources thrown at the attack.

If you can't find the perps after the attack (when their cover is blown and evidence is available), you are unlike to uncover let alone track sleeper cells before the attack.

So my position is that we must assume there are weapons in the US and they are operational.

My guess is that "they" will prefer bio-attacks because it would be easier. Perhaps they will apply both tatics?

If this isn't enough motivation to kick your Congress person in the butt, to motivate them to protect our borders (and interior enforcement), I don't know what is.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Let me guess, you are selling freeze-dried food.

Or is it Katadyn Water Filters?

Mr. Magoo,

Surely you have a stronger arguement to your position...than I'm a freezed dried food salesman?

It seems that you have the same attitude many people had prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor, and on September 10, 2001.... "It's not possible."

Perhaps you should have a talk with one of the 911 Family members who lost a son or daughter in the WTC or Pentagon? Ask them if they think our intelligence capabilities are as solid as you want to believe.

Just be aware they may want to shove a few packs of freezed-dried food down your open mouth.

If you don't learn from your mistakes, your destined to repeat them. And always hope you have an over confident enemy--they are easier to defeat.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Mr. Magoo,

Surely you have a stronger arguement to your position...than I'm a freezed dried food salesman?
    I do, however non-discloser agreements preclude me from mentioning most of them. And, don't call me Shirly.

It seems that you have the same attitude many people had prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor, and on September 10, 2001.... "It's not possible."

Perhaps you should have a talk with one of the 911 Family members who lost a son or daughter in the WTC or Pentagon? Ask them if they think our intelligence capabilities are as solid as you want to believe.
    I knew 2 of the victims. One of them I talked to the night before. Don't you DARE smear their death with your paranoia.
    Just be aware they may want to shove a few packs of freezed-dried food down your open mouth.

If you don't learn from your mistakes, your destined to repeat them. And always hope you have an over confident enemy--they are easier to defeat.
    It is apparent that your knowllege of TN devices is just enough to scare yourself. That type of fear is only benificial if you suffer from constipation. It is not helpful on an open forum discussing the evils of illegal immigration. There are a limited number of materials that can be used as a core in a TN device. AND, in order to be able to achieve fission, they must be enriched. You need a bunch of specilized equipment to do this without killing yourself from the radiation. Due to the half life of the materials used in the core, they must be replaced and remanufactured at a regular intervals. Once again, there is that nasty radiation to deal with.

Bottom line, the manufacture of a TN device by Bin Ladin is not possible. He has money, but not the skill, material, or equipment needed. Stealing a TN device is remotely possible, but not likely. Security is just too tight. Even in Russia.

Magoo wrote: I knew 2 of the victims. One of them I talked to the night before. Don't you DARE smear their death with your paranoia.

Magoo...you sound more like a reconquista advocate with this nonsense of "smearing" anyone. Instead of pulling out the "race" card, you pull out the "death" card of which your claims may or may not even be true. Just like Bush calling the Minutemen "vigilanties" it doesn't ring true.

SO I DO DARE YOU TO TALK WITH 911 FAMILIES AND ASK THEM IF THEY ARE AS CONFIDENT IN THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE AS YOU SEEM TO BE.

And I don't think it is "paranoia" to question the assertions of Pres. Bush who claim that the US is a lot more secure than it was after 9-11. The borders are certainly wide open and I think it was Chris Simcox who easily brought in "simulated WMD's" from Mexico and delivered at least on onto the Arizona statehouse steps. ( If you've got technical problems with that exercise...take it up with him.)

I'll say it again...always give me an over confident enemy--who thinks they know it all.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12