Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone seen personal checks with stop illegal immigration?

I just got on line a few minutes ago to order personal checks and it hit me, how wonderful it would be to have personal checks with Stop Illegal Immigration, Secure Our Borders with an American flag symbol.

Has anyone seen anything like this on any website, so I can order some?

Thanks !!!

Dianne,

That is a really neat idea.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not seen any like that, I wonder though, if on our checks where it says "for" if we could write that in there? Would that mess up the check in any way?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

in the for: section, you can write anything

Can you imagine millions of checks circulating with that message on there with an American flag? Since we cannot deface currency, how about it Alipac? Think we can create personal checks for our members?

Great Idea I need to order some.....

That sounds like a great idea!! I mean they have them with feel good sayings and bible verses and stuff.....why not a cool picture like you described and toss some of the famous quotes so many people use here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would use them all the time if I could get them! Gosh you could make all kinds with different saying on them like Enforcement only or Secure our Borders or Americans For legal Immigration, the list goes on and on, great idea! STATE OF EMERGENCY! It might be a way to make a few bucks for ALIPAC to how about it W.? Also, what would it cost to make and sale license car plates for those states like Okla that only use state plates on the back with the ALIPAC site on the plates or different sayings on them like the personal checks?Put it right on the front of your car for all to see, might be asking for vandalism thought from the illegal thugs who like to destroy property of those fighting them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Why ALIPAC cannot develop this idea? It could be also a way to get some extra funds. Everybody need checks.....we could order through ALIPAC.
    Can you imagine the look of an illegal if they receive a check written OUT ILLEGALS THIS IS MY COUNTRY....... :

dot

Checks

Just tell me how soon I can order these wonderful checks!!!!!
    I will encourage all my family and friends to order them also....Lets get them printed soon...

where do I sign up? As far as I'm concerned, they oughta print that on ceral boxes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast