Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everytime we send a letter or pay a bill, we could write
    "stop illegal immigration" on the envelope too.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

moosetracks quote,
    Everytime we send a letter or pay a bill, we could write
    "stop illegal immigration" on the envelope too

That is a wonderful idea of writing that on the envelope esp since some of these jokers we are paying are supporting illegal immigration!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Great Moosetracks, starting tomorrow I'm going to write on all my payments envelopes, STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Thanks moose

Wow! What a GREAT idea! This can go really far! I never thought about writing something on an envelope whenever I send cards, bills, etc......... Probably many more ideas out there too! Sounds good to me! I don't think that there is any crime in writing something on anything to stop things or people that are illegal. What about our money? Dollar bills? I have seen many things stamped, or written on dollar bills that change hands every day. How could someone not accept them? Its money. Who knows how many thousands of hands it has gone through? Food for thought. Probably most cashiers in grocery stores won't look to read what is says anyway!

That is a wonderful idea. Once they circulate to enough businesses and banks they will get the message and stop making us press 2 for ENGLISH.

This may sound petty but I hate having to do that. Also because my first name is Bonita on more than one occasion I have had a customer service rep automatically assume I am Spanish and start speaking to me in that annoying language. My blood started boiling and up and out came language very unbecoming to a lady so I won't repeat it here.

She got the message though.

Have custom stickers made up to put on your envelopes. You know like the ones you get that have your address and such on it.

Like:
    ALIPAC: Americans for Legal Immigration
    Stop! Illegal Immigration now

or

http://www.alipac.us
    Stop! Illegal Immigration

Press 1 for English
    Press 2 for ICE

http://www.uniquechecks.com/Home.asp...-unique+checks

The site above says it puts your pictures onto the checks. So I dont know why it couldnt be a picture of a flag with "Stop Illegal Immigration" on it Could also purchase a rubber stamp and stamp it on each time time.

(The website I mentioned I found with a search engine, so I cannot vouche for the site)
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    in the for: section, you can write anything

Can you imagine millions of checks circulating with that message on there with an American flag? Since we cannot deface currency, how about it Alipac? Think we can create personal checks for our members?
    Dianne, you have a good idea. However, there's no problem with writing on US currency, see the thread here http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#114633
    I still write various anti-illegal sayings on my bills in slim marker,(a chance to get really creative) but when I hand them to the tellers I mix them with unwritten bills, and sometimes turn them unwritten side up. I'm sure they get passed out and go through many hands, hopefully irritating the right people.
    Do be careful with messages on checks, as checks often list your address or phone number, whereas bills with messages on them are anonymous after they leave your hand.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Write a message on those postage paid solicitation envelopes and mail it back to them for free.

Often they go to banks and credit card companies! They don't have your address on them either! You can drop them in a post office box.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow moosetracks, fabulous idea. I'm paying bills today and will write on all my envelopes !!

I found a couple of places on the internet where you can have checks custom made, using your own photo.

If we could use the American Flag background with our slogan across it like deport illegal immigrants....now !! or something like that, we could run ads on other organizations' websites and I bet they would sell like crazy.

I know 50 people myself that would order these checks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast