Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was anyone watching Fox and friends this morning?

Something about a new bill....I didn't catch the name and am wracking my brain....I think his name started with P....

I wasn't watching Fox, but I have been watching the Senate this p.m.

Seems like some of the good guys have brought up, "Budget points of order" which has thrown a real monkey wrench into those who support illegals.

Vitter even quoted one of our existing laws, which prohibits them from voting on any bill which will raise the budget over a certain amount of money. He said to think of hurricane Katrina costing us billions. Then with the current bill, every other year it would cause billions again, and again and again (every other year) to .... "forever."

One senator certainly shut Kennedy's mouth up, if not into it's general fluster duster. Ahh .. true moment of glee there!

I don't know if this monkey wrench is going to change or prohibit the pro-illegals minds, but I sure hope so. Far more than one financial consultation was given, far outweighing our governments.

Sessions sure put the screws on. So did a lot of others.

I gave up on fox when O'riley started supporting amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    I gave up on fox when O'riley started supporting amnesty
    O'reilley is no Lou Dobbs for sure.
    One night O'reilly ran the hurricane victims down the road for expecting aid from the U.S. government.
    The next night he was running France down the road for not sending aid to hurricane victims.
    How's that work?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

breezy
    I was watching also, I think it was my good Senator Colburn R. from Oklahoma that so respectfully got in his face!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

loservillelabor
    If I remember correctly, O'reilly said the people should first accept responsibility for getting their self and their families to safety esp with 3 days to prepare in advance.He also said and he is right, first help should come from local and state leaders of which there plainly was no leadership at the local or the state governments!
    He also said of France, they gave us so offered something like 750 kitchen sets whatever that is, and several hundred counselers for "advice" to the victims. After all the blood we shed for France fighting their fights for them, that measley aid they offered they could very well keep.... I agree!

O'reilly is not a hundred percent for what our side wants, he has always been for the guard on the border good point in his favor and the enforcement of our own laws!
    One thing though, O'reilly is for getting rid of the pediphyles who prey on our children and has taken that on almost single handedly taken that on as his passion for that I will forgive him a multitude of sins! I feel kinda like Tom T Hall, what is really important in this old world is old dogs, children and watermellon wine, putting the children in first place naturally! anyway that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'm sorry I missed the yeas and nays on this one. "Budget point of order"

Neighbor ran door bell just as the result was posted.

From what I gathered, the "motion waived the Budget Act. I think it passed to hold up the "Comprehensive (a.ka. amnesty.)

The Byrd WV./ Jedd Gregg N.H. amendment to fund border security passed. Yea 73 Nay 25

Senator Byrd and Sen. Sessions are top notch! Among a fiew others.

This day has given me some hope!

O'Reilley has been on strings since he lost that lawsuit.