Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apartment Complex Segregation

Last night my apartment complex held a pot luck meet and greet at our clubhouse. I went to the store and dropped some money on food and drink to help the pot luck out. When I first arrived at 7pm there was only one other guy. After about 20 minutes more residents arrived. We began eating pizza and introducing ourselves and asked the manager to change the radio station to something we could all enjoy. After about an hour a few of the workers who are all hispanic and non-english speaking arrived.

They began bringing in tray upon tray of food and which ended with a giant pot of something that smelled funny. I thought this would be a great opportunity to meet some of them and try to bridge the divide between us, unfortunately I was wrong. One of the workers walked over and changed the radio station to something latino and cranked the volume so me and the others who had arrived early moved out to the patio to escape the loud music. Roughly an hour later we noticed one of the workers proping open our complex gate and about 25 people entering (non-residents). A few of them were carting a stereo system inside and in a few minutes one of them was now djing and placed one of his speakers right by the windows to the patio.

Barely able to talk we decided, unconsciously, to try and stick it out. Perhaps the complex manager would step in and calm things down and start the whole meet and greet thing. Then the patio exploded with loud latino music as kids yelling at each other in spanish barrelled out the door leaving it open. I must have closed that door 15 times asking the kids to please close it on when they came out (i know kids right...).

Finally the group of us english speaking people decided to move to the sun porch in back where the music would be less loud. Once back there a girl inside holding a baby near one of the speakers noticed us through the back door. She opened the door and turned around... again the music was drowing us out so I got up and walked over to close the door as I was shutting it she turned and stared at me. I apologized and motioned to my ears.

10 minutes later a young husky hispanic boy (apprx 8-10 yrs old) and two other kids came screaming out to the porch again leaving the door wide open. I asked the older kid to close the door behind him and he replied "I don't speak spanish... I mean english" and ran off.

Frustrated we finally decided to move to one of our apartments to hang out.

This story occurs everyday to someone somewhere in our country. Citizens and neighbors afraid to talk to each other, afraid to use their own clubhouse or local stores. Our society is becoming segregated and divided. It pains me that I cannot talk to my neighbors and that they would be so rude to just overtake an event aimed at getting us to know one another and turning it into their own little party.

little by little we are losing our country.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I cannot understand why people don't fight for their rights
    If something like this happens to me I tell them first - "Sorry but this is America" , if they don't want to comply I would change the radio myself to an english spoken one, and start screaming to my other friends in english to show them that I have my rights too. It always worked. IS IT RUDE WHO CARES THE SECRET IS STOP BEING POLITE .

It's not a party situation but my husband works with a latino driver. They have to hang inside till their orders are ready for delivery. There's a TV on one side and a radio on the other. If my husband is watching news or baseball or anything....the latino guy turns it to a latino TV station. So...my husband will go to the other side and use the radio. As soon as he does....the guy changes it to a latino station and cranks it up. So this back and forth thing goes on all day long. My husband won't say anything since the guy doesn't speak English but he relentlessly keeps turning it back to an English station anyway. He knew it was on purpose since the guy would turn it to ANYTHING latino and knew he wasn't interested in soaps or anything that was on the TV. Plus 9 x's out of 10 he'd walk away and go sit in his car with latino music blasting. It's just rude and it's just another "in your face" behavior alot of them do.

There is no effort to mesh in, melt, assimilate or anything. Their stores, their restaurants, their neighborhoods etc. and no one else is welcome even when you do try and bridge the gap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just another fine example of how illegals just refuse to become Americans. Its pretty obvious they are here to exploit the systems, and turn this into a country of their own.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

GFC
    IS IT RUDE Question WHO CARES Question THE SECRET IS STOP BEING POLITE .
    Minnie you are exactly right. These likely illegals were being very rude and out of place. Their actions showed a obvious disdain for assimilation and American culture. They have no right to make a American citizen feel uncomfortable in their own country by throwing the spanish languge in their face. If dragons5 had stood up to their disrespect and they were offended then they needed to be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I cannot understand why people don't fight for their rights
    If something like this happens to me I tell them first - "Sorry but this is America" , if they don't want to comply I would change the radio myself to an english spoken one, and start screaming to my other friends in english to show them that I have my rights too. It always worked. IS IT RUDE WHO CARES THE SECRET IS STOP BEING POLITE .
    E-Yep!
    I was in a store acouple weeks ago beside a stereo display.
    These guys had put one of the stereos on a Spanish-speaking station and had the speakers blasting loudly. Another American lady walked over and changed the station to a talk show. Shawn Hannity was on the air speaking about illegal immigration and how our borders need to be protected.
    A Mexican guy walks over and turns the stereo down to barely audible. I walk over and turn it back up. As soon as I walked away the same guy walks over and turns down the stereo again to barely audible.
    I stomp back to the stereo, glare at the guy and turn it back up up louder. I stood beside it and refused to move.
    The guy walked away sheepishly.
    I refuse to be intimidated by these people.

GFC
    I dont get these illegals wanting to show their a$$ out in public. They are here because their own country did not care enough about them to create enough jobs or a decent wage to earn a living. You dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere

E-Yep!
    I was in a store acouple weeks ago beside a stereo display.
    These guys had put one of the stereos on a Spanish-speaking station and had the speakers blasting loudly. Another American lady walked over and changed the station to a talk show. Shawn Hannity was on the air speaking about illegal immigration and how our borders need to be protected.
    A Mexican guy walks over and turns the stereo down to barely audible. I walk over and turn it back up. As soon as I walked away the same guy walks over and turns down the stereo again to barely audible.
    I stomp back to the stereo, glare at the guy and turn it back up up louder. I stood beside it and refused to move.
    The guy walked away sheepishly.
    I refuse to be intimidated by these people.
    I was sort of wondering if this video of the July 4th 1996 Explosive Video! would make a good demo DVD for testing out new televisions. You could ask the saleperson to play it on all the tv's at once.

If you havn't seen it before go to the upper left to the place that says, "Explosive Video!".

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/extras/extras.html

These illegals like to provoke us because we have been always too civilized for them, if you confront " the macho man" they give up.
    I know , I always confront them and remember tnem THIS IS AMERICA, not YOUR country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast