Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wanted to.. I really did, but I don't like being rude. I just kept hoping that the management would do something.. but he just stood aside and even left early.

Btw. I should mention in our little group there was a hispanic young man who said he was a 3rd generation immigrant. He's from Southern California and grewup in a spanglish school but never learned spanish. While in California he said he sided with the open borders lobby and believed anyone against them was racist, but then he walked in the marh here in Dallas and witnessed with his own eyes who the real racist are. He saw me there being ridiculed, spat at, and attacked with anything they throw. He said he is still undecided which way he goes because he is still hispanic, but he is starting to see where Americans and Legal immigrants from all over the world are coming from.

There was also another girl in the group who works as an Immigration Paralegal. She told a great story about how she got a new 'client' just by going shopping. She explained that the cashier has been living in the USA for years on an expired Visa, is using false identification for work, welfare and to have a bank account, and wants to renew her visa. So this cashier hired her. I turned and asked her if the girl knew she was breaking the law, and she said yes. I then said "so she would be considered an undocumented worker right?" and she yes. I was like well that's bull---- you should not be helping her stay here you should be helping her get out so someone else who wants to obey our laws can get in.

She then explained that she feels illegal immigrants are a vital part of our society and that DFW would be lost without them. I of course qouted the recent figures on local wages and the extreme cost being incurred by Parkland and other hospitals in the area. She stuttered a bit and her friend told me to shut up.. I of course refused to and asked that if she wanted our whole country to look like the inside of the clubhouse to go ahead and walk in there and sit down and eat some of that awful smelling gruel. She left me alone, but I couldn't help but think. Here are two people who, at least in thought, support illegal immigration and yet they don't even want to be near the clubhouse which was filled with them. It gives me hope that perhaps even some on the otherside are beginning to see the logic of our position.

This is what all Americans have been doing, not rude, always understanding and waiting for the other to act consciently.
    WAKE UP , don't you notice their culture is different? If you act civilized they think you are not able to fight back, you are all so naive... compassion for them is weakness, when something happens against them them make themselves look like a poor miserable "undocumented" migrant that only wants to work, then you have one million people in the rallies demanding "THEIR RIGHTS" (wich for me is DEPORTATION
    These people are from third world countries, so they are used to be "smart" in order survive.

The types of people that act this way percieve politeness as weakness ... in some cases it is strength that turns the other cheek ... in some cases rudeness calls for rudeness.
    I have noticed in the past 2 years at my work ( agricultural sales )
    that the average of non english spanish only speaking patrons has at least trippled if not more. And since we now have 1 spanish speaking employee , even the customers that used to speak to us in english just fine, now prefer to deal with him in spanish. And I have noticed this a lot more since the marches began a few months ago.

They have us figured out. That is why that 55 year old piece of wasted protoplasm was able to confront and attack the protesters for 20 or so minutes and get the leader charged with a felony at the Minute men protest mentioned in another post..

You cannot confront them openly, you have to figure a way to cheat. Wasn't what that woman did?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12