Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Application to legalize migrants

We need this bill vetoed and them sent back over the border. When I saw the migrants burning my flag that just pissed me of even more. No flag from any other country especially mexico should be flown above the American Flag. Like I read from Terry Anderson's page, " this is our culture, fight for it, this is our flag, pick it up, and this is our country, take it back." This has also caught my eye when i read it....the United States has mass illegal migrants, because Congresses and presidents have decided they want it, and I think that is total bullcrap. In one action after another over the past decade, they have declined to approve measures known to be effective to slow the illegal flow, they have decided to end various kinds of enforcement that have been effective and they have approved a series of reward to those who violate migration laws." We need to elect a president to gives adamn and will help us fight for this country and get the illegal aliens out of here. Crime in this country has more then tripled since 10 years ago, including rape and murder of little children. We need to put a stop to it all. SO STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND TAKE IT THE HELL BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why we are here, and Welcome Champion65
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

champion65: Welcome to ALIPAC!

Can Americans workers be displaced any further? Yes, they are being replaced and displaced. Just go and asked your local State Unemployment Office if they are processing I-9 for local businesses. What are I-9s? What is the ratio of issued I-9 in a state versus the hiring of Americans?

The I-9 is a form - Department of Justice: Immigration and Naturalization Service produced. The I-9 requires the employer to obtain information such as proof of legal status be using a social security card, green card, or visa. Some companies make copies of proof used for I-9. The I-9 is not sent to be verified by any government agency, they are just filed. ICE may be the only agency that will inquiry into the file of I-9s if ever needed. Once again the I-9 is not sent to be verified by any government agency. Actually, I-9 is filed and most likely will not be touched any government agency ever. (How long has ICE been around?)

So first problem is are the paper fakes; and just look authentic. How are employers to discern between fake and legitimate documents. They cannot. Exactly, an employer's excuse for hiring illegals is "we are not document experts". Next, the employer's says, "we did not want to be sued for racial discrimination" so we just collect the I-9 information and do not question anyone. These employers are free to hire illegal immigrants with no safety net for the American Workers.

Why is there NOT a safety net for the American Workers? The I-9 was put in place after the 1986 amnesty to fool Americans into thinking businesses were only hiring legal workers. And employers only have to file the useless I-9 paper in a file cabinet with NO VERIFYING BY ANYONE. So where is the safe guard for all of America Jobs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Champion 65. Seems like everything is being stacked against the American worker or small entrepreneur. Not just illegal aliens (that's bad enough) but also hiring quotas and affirmative action, plus EEOC litigation.

I am sorry to see the quality of American work declining while lawyers fight it out for their favored groups.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These trespassers are NOT migrants they are ILLEGALS!!! NO citizenship NO NOTHING AMERICAN for illegals!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    These trespassers are NOT migrants they are ILLEGALS!!! NO citizenship NO NOTHING AMERICAN for illegals!!
    ..actually, you're BOTH right..!! Champion65 correctly stated ‘illegal migrants' AND ‘illegal aliens’ in the 'body' of her post..! ..hmm, the 'title' was a LITTLE misleading..

WELCOME champion65, and hoping ALL of you are having a WONDERFUL day..!!

..here's an excerpt ..from my 'Post 2' of the Kevin James & Terry Anderson threads:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, ..but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!