Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

APPLY FOR THIS FEDERAL JOB IN YOUR CITY THIS WEEK!

Folks,

DHS is hiring immigration officers in many cities in the US. (This is an office job.) Multiple vacancies in many cities.

If you qualify, you can earn a decent living ($40-80k?) and help give credibility to the US immigration system.

You can help assure that people who are eligible to enter the US get in, and those who shouldn't, don't.

Don't delay. The closing deadline is 7/31.

The jobs and locations are posted on USAJobs, the federal governments job posting web site. The actual position is called: Adjudication (?) officer.

If you can't apply, pass on to a patriotic friend!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Hey Steve, where you been ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ADJUDICATION OFFICER

Additional Duty Location Info: many vacancies - ANCHORAGE, AK many vacancies - FT. SMITH, AR many vacancies - PHOENIX, AZ many vacancies - TUCSON, AZ many vacancies - CHULA VISTA, CA many vacancies - EAST LOS ANGELES, CA many vacancies - EL MONTE, CA many vacancies - FRESNO, CA many vacancies - LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA many vacancies - LOS ANGELES, CA many vacancies - OAKLAND, CA many vacancies - SACRAMENTO, CA many vacancies - SAN BERNADINO, CA many vacancies - SAN DIEGO, CA many vacancies - SAN FRANCISCO, CA many vacancies - SAN JOSE, CA many vacancies - SANTA ANA, CA many vacancies - DENVER, CO many vacancies - HARTFORD, CT many vacancies - WASHINGTON, DC many vacancies - JACKSONVILLE, FL many vacancies - MIAMI, FL many vacancies - ORLANDO, FL many vacancies - TAMPA, FL many vacancies - WEST PALM BEACH, FL many vacancies - ATLANTA, GA many vacancies - AGANA, GU many vacancies - HONOLULU, HI many vacancies - DES MOINES, IA many vacancies - BOISE, ID many vacancies - CHICAGO, IL many vacancies - INDIANAPOLIS, IN many vacancies - WICHITA, KS many vacancies - LOUISVILLE, KY many vacancies - NEW ORLEANS, LA many vacancies - BOSTON, MA many vacancies - BALTIMORE, MD many vacancies - PORTLAND, ME many vacancies - DETROIT, MI many vacancies - ST. PAUL, MN many vacancies - LEE'S SUMMIT, MO many vacancies - ST. LOUIS, MO many vacancies - KANSAS CITY, MO many vacancies - JACKSON, MS many vacancies - HELENA, MT many vacancies - CHARLOTTE, NC many vacancies - LINCOLN, NE many vacancies - OMAHA, NE many vacancies - MANCHESTER, NH many vacancies - CHERRY HILL, NJ many vacancies - NEWARK, NJ many vacancies - ALBUQUERQUE, NM many vacancies - LAS VEGAS, NV many vacancies - RENO, NV many vacancies - ALBANY, NY many vacancies - BUFFALO, NY many vacancies - GARDEN CITY, NY many vacancies - CINCINNATI, OH many vacancies - CLEVELAND, OH many vacancies - COLUMBUS, OH many vacancies - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK many vacancies - PORTLAND, OR many vacancies - PHILADELPHIA, PA many vacancies - PITTSBURGH, PA many vacancies - SAN JUAN, PR many vacancies - PROVIDENCE, RI many vacancies - GREER, SC many vacancies - CHARLESTON, SC many vacancies - MEMPHIS, TN many vacancies - HOUSTON, TX many vacancies - SAN ANTONIO, TX many vacancies - DALLAS, TX many vacancies - EL PASO, TX many vacancies - HARLINGEN, TX many vacancies - SALT LAKE CITY, UT many vacancies - NORFOLK, VA many vacancies - CHRISTENSTED, VI many vacancies - CHARLOTTE AMALIE, VI many vacancies - ST. ALBANS, VT many vacancies - ESSEX, VT many vacancies - SEATTLE, WA many vacancies - SPOKANE, WA many vacancies - YAKIMA, WA many vacancies - MILWAUKEE, WI many vacancies - NEW YORK CITY, NY

MAJOR DUTIES:
    You will be assigned to either a District Office or a Service Center where, as an Adjudications Officer, you will interpret, apply and enforce an intricate field of Immigration and Nationality laws. This includes planning and conducting independent research concerning the eligibility entitlements of persons seeking immigration benefits, employment and/or legal status under the Immigration and Nationality Act. You will review and make determinations on cases (and may interview applicants to elicit statements and assess credibility); hear and adjudicate appeals; and decide on motions to reopen and reconsider cases. You may be required to appear in court as the representative of the Department of Homeland Security in naturalization proceedings and serve as an expert witness at exclusion and deportation hearings as well as in other administrative and criminal proceedings.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob ... BMIT1.y=15
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Charles!

Thanks Charles....for upgrading my post!

Steve

PS: I was traveling for about 2 months.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Good to see you back.

Thanks guys for the information, I applied for this position in Boston. Let us see if I get it
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I honestly believe these jobs are being offered in anticipating of a mass amnesty for illegals. Upward of 10 million or so illegals will have to be processed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I applied for the Philadelphia location. I was't planning on looking for a new job (currently laid off with little hope of re-hire) for another 6 months or so but... what the heck!

Greyparrot, just an FYI do not know how the job market is down there, but I have been looking for 4 months and sent out over 200+ resumes with very little responses. This market is alot tougher than I thought or I would have started looking sooner as I was laid-off last summer and started looking in April.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I honestly believe these jobs are being offered in anticipating of a mass amnesty for illegals. Upward of 10 million or so illegals will have to be processed.
    I agree with this, especially since the jobs are temporary -- only 13 months.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast