Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If people like us get those jobs we will really know what is going on.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Any males applying, if you never registered with the Selective Service when you turned 18, don't bother. Many Federal jobs will check.I am the only person out of everyone I know that did register. Only 30% did between 1980 - 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Any males applying, if you never registered with the Selective Service when you turned 18, don't bother. Many Federal jobs will check.I am the only person out of everyone I know that did register. Only 30% did between 1980 - 1990.
    But i wasn't required to register....i applied for this over a month ago for hits and giggles but never heard anything else about it
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I pay a healthy co-pay to a shrink because my life seems meaningless; so why would I apply for the most meaningless job in the universe. I'd feel like the Maytag repairman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12