Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The thing I can't figure out is WHY they need illegal aliens to pick lettuce. Wouldn't LEGAL workers work just as well? Or are LEGAL workers somehow less skilled than illegal ones?

Another thing that sort of puzzles me is whenever a mention is made of a fence on the border, the Mexican people start singing the blues that it will "separate families." How? Can't their familiy members and them go back and forth across the border at LEGAL checkpoints? Is there some reason we built and maintain these damn bridges if nobody things they have a use?

I don't understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Junius today is your one year anniverary of being a member of ALIPAC, congratulations!!! I agree fences do not separate families, illegal immigration does. They are free to go home whenever they like
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, thanks for noticing. lsmith1338.

In addition to that, today would have been my mother's 100th birthday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another thing that sort of puzzles me is whenever a mention is made of a fence on the border, the Mexican people start singing the blues that it will "separate families.
    Fences don't seperate families, illegals seperate themselves from their families when they make that fateful decision to migrate here illegally. The only reason the illegals and their supporters are whining about building a fence is because they know it will work and they don't want that. It has worked for every single country that has tried it including Israel. I can't remember the last time Israel was attacked since they erected their fence years ago and they were getting attacked almost everyday before then. If a fence can work for Israel then why not us?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure I'd do it, and I do it for far less money too.

My 4 sisters, my mother and I picked vegetables on or parents 12 acre farm in soaring heat, humidity, bugs and all.

It was all day, back breaking, hard work, but we did it, ALL SUMMER LONG!

My 4 sisters, my mother and I picked vegetables on or parents 12 acre farm in soaring heat, humidity, bugs and all.

It was all day, back breaking, hard work, but we did it, ALL SUMMER LONG!
    And I t hink we all lived through it, too.

Used to be the high school kids could get jobs in the summer as farm hands. Now they can't get a job anywhere because the illegal aliens have them all.

When I was in Nebraska it was refreshing to see that there were people who did hold some jobs for the highschool kids. Tassling was one. I wouldn't have minded doing it if I knew at the time what on earth it ment. It was for only a couple of weeks but they paid well, fed them and had water and sodas for them and it was nice to see kids so eager to earn money. That's why I to beleive theres no shortage of people to do the work. Heck if I can learn to pull dead chickens as a city girl I can learn to do other things I'm unfamiliar with.

I know. I hope that things will turn around and our kids will be able to have those jobs again one day. I think it taught us the value of working for a living.

One summer my youngest worked for a roofer. He loved having all that money and I was really nervous when he told me he wasn't going back to school! He did go back but I was sweating it.

The older boy worked in a restaurant. He saved up enough money to buy his own car, then he worked the summer and saved more and more. By the time he left high school, he'd saved enough to buy his own mobile home. I didn't like him leaving the nest but I sure was proud that he knew how to work and save for the things that were important to him.

Thats so cool. Sounds like you raised great kids.

Thanks crazybird, but I just count it as one of my personal blessings that they turned out like they did, not as any parenting skill.

However, it is BECAUSE there were jobs available to them ten and fifteen years ago that are not available to kids now because the illegal aliens have them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast