Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if running an ad in a small town newspaper like Bastrop or Smithville asking people who are opposed to open borders to drive with their lights on for a specific day would catch the attention of the larger media and maybe even snowball. I also wonder if that is a record for a run on sentence.

LOL ANDYT, I have those run on sentences down to an art.

I don't know about the lights. Don't a lot of the new cars have the lights on whether people want them on or not?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

according to this thread the strike is for May 5th: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22570.html

This is a lot prettier on the page but here is the wording:
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.com/blog/?p=98

National Day of protest April 17…enough!
    Posted by D.A. King at 10:05 pm [Email the author] [Print This Article] [Email This Article]
    A day without Americans - April 17, 2006!

In response to the recent mass national rallies fearlessly staged by the illegal alien lobby, The Dustin Inman Society is suggesting that Americans nationwide stay home from work and not spend any money on April 17. 2006 - income tax day.

The country and its government needs to witness a day without Americans.

It is not an overstatement to observe that the federal government has abandoned the American people and we teeter on the brink of national suicide.

The well-funded illegal alien lobby has been successful in galvanizing the millions of illegal aliens in the nation to march in American streets demanding no less than open borders, continued selective law enforcement and amnesty for people who should be in fear of apprehension and deportation.

It has also galvanized many Americans who are seeing for the first time the true nature and result of our intentionally unsecured borders.

Enough!

The message to the U. S. government and the world is that another amnesty for illegals is tantamount to erasing any pretense of a nation of secure borders, rule of law and a common language. Amnesty - by any name - does not stop illegal immigration.

We have reached the point in our national history at which we as a nation must choose whether to resist …or to wave the white flag of surrender.

We are suggesting that Americans who do not work in medical, law enforcement or emergency capacities stay home from work on April 17 and that we, as a united people, reply to the government that has refused to protect us by refraining from spending any money. Those who have nothing to fear from violating any law that is not beneficial to them are not the only group with power in these United States.

We are demanding that the American government offer the same protection in the United States that the Mexican government provides its people.

This is our country. We dishonor our grandfathers if we do not try to protect the republic that was lovingly passed on to us.

A national day of public opposition to illegal immigration April 17, 2006 !

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THERE DO INDEED APPEAR TO BE TWO EFFORTS. I would imagine it would be OK to go to work on one of the two - whichever you prepared for first - but refrain from buying anything on either day! We need to start tightening our belts anyway if we're going to be successful in the General Strike. But I don't see any value in punishing your employers or diminishing your wages. I mean, if they are hiring Americans, why punish them twice?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

If you can do it I'd take both days. After all the legislators have shown time after time that they are slow learners.

yes, this is what I mean. We said April 17 then someone else sent out May 5 and some other day as well. I can take off any day I want as long as it isn't one I've already signed up to work. But most people can't.

I will agree not to spend a dime any of the days they say they want to have a day without Americans, though. And I will most certainly do my best to spread the word. It is just that it would be far more effective if all of America hit it on the same day. see what I mean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12