Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That happened a week before Christmas. No WONDER I didn't remember!
    The incident in Chapel Hill, NC happened over the week end.

And since Iran has been our enemy since 1979, what are Iranian students doing in our universities to begin with?

The need the Patriot Act to spy on Americans but they don't realize the implications of letting students from enemy nations go to school here.

:::::shaking my head in utter disgust:::::
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last Year I Warned The Legislature About Terrorism From UNC

Last year I sent a letter to every legislator warning them of the great potential not only for terrorism from foreign students from countries that have terrorist ties, but also of the ongoing espionage conducted by students from places that are at the very least economic rivals of the United States including China and India. I got almost no response back from any of them except Neal Hunt who said he would look into it. Apparently no one heeded my warning and the result of continuing to allow students from foreign countries, in this case the worst one of all, that are enemies of the United States was the act of terrorism committed at UNC. It's not that relevant but it's amazing to me that this was compared to the case of the mentally disturbed student who shot people near Franklin Street years ago in Chapel Hill. I would argue that the difference here is that this guy is religiously crazy rather than mentally crazy and no amount of hospital care or medication is going to render him safe for western society. The similarity is that yet another person chose to commit an attack that intended mass casualties in the most gun free town in North Carolina where they may be crazy but they are not crazy enough to realize that they are probably safer from anyone seeking to defend themselves there than on any other streets in North Carolina.
    Here is the original text of my letter of July 21st, 2005 and my latest one. I would encourage everyone on this list to make sure to write their legislators and let them know you are not happy with this situation and it's creating an unsafe environment not only on these campuses but also for the population at large and they are doing it with your tax dollars.

Mark

Subject: When Will The Legislature Act?
    Date: 7/21/2005
    I have to confess that I feel like the Roman Cato The Elder each and every time I bring this topic up. Once again...... Why are our North Carolina tax dollars being used to pay for the education of people who are from countries with terrorist ties and who are potential enemies of the United States. N.C. State University is swimming in potential terrorists and nationals from Communist China. I drove past a protest on the N.C. State campus two summers ago where over a hundred Middle Eastern students were chanting "Death to America. Death to Israel" and from the looks on passing motorist's faces it's a very, very fortunate thing that the police were present. Communist Chinese nationals are also present at N.C. State stealing our technology to improve their industry and military. A Taiwanese student, who also speaks Chinese, has often told me how the communist Chinese students call Americans stupid for allowing them into this country and into their schools and how they cannot wait to get home and use what they have learned to improve their country's industry and military. I personally encountered a man who was visiting there from China who was a non-commissioned officer in the communist People's Liberation Army right here in Raleigh. Where do we the people of North Carolina benefit from this practice? Now we have the second association of a North Carolina public college student with a terrorist act. How long will it be before Raleigh or Charlotte or the RTP experiences more espionage or a terrorist act perpetrated by one of these students. The legislature is asleep at the switch on this one and I personally resent that my tax dollars are used to subsidize this practice and it's way past time that someone, anyone, in the legislature took action to make sure that the students we allow into our university and community college system first of all belong here and second and most importantly are from countries that do not wish this country harm. Read the below article for more information on how what is learned here in North Carolina can be put to use overseas.

Mark

Thanks very much for not heeding my email warning last year concerning the continuing admission of students to our state college system from nations that sponsor and conduct terrorism or are military and economic rivals of the United States. Your quick inaction and apathy concerning my prediction on this matter has not only resulted in the loss of jobs to people here at home that you might not notice so quickly, but today resulted in terrorism at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where a student from Iran, the largest known sponsor of state funded terror in the world, decided it was convenient and proper to run over students at a college, from which he graduated at North Carolina taxpayer expense no less, in appreciation of the legislature's inaction and impotence in halting this extremely dangerous practice. Every single one of those students may have as well been run over by a legislature that is indifferent to this most important of matters not only from an economic and taxpayer standpoint, but also from one of safety. How many parents, including voting parents, do you imagine would have positive feelings about their daughters and sons attending North Carolina colleges where it is not at all uncommon to run into students from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia, or Communist China where at the very least the United States is seen as a major economic rival and at worst as an enemy to be utterly destroyed. I warned last year in my letter to you that it was only a matter of time before we saw a terrorist act conducted by a student from one of these countries who came to North Carolina's colleges funded by the taxpaying citizens of this state. I plan to announce this fact as far and as wide as possible that no one has taken any action to prevent students from these countries from enrolling in our state supported colleges or event to screen potential students to see if they are on terrorist watch lists for that matter. I am sure there are at least a few concerned parents who will be interested in hearing how the legislature votes their tax dollars toward endangering their sons and daughters while doing nothing to make sure that their security is provided for and that they are not attending classes with potential human timebombs from terrorist leaning countries anymore. It's amazing to me how apathetic the legislature is on an issue like this and even though students have been run over by a terrorist on campus I am most certain that even this advice will go unheeded. How many more people have to be hurt or killed to get the legislature to act and stop admitting students to our state funded schools from nations that condone and sponsor terrorism? If the legislature does not take action there are I assure you many, many more potential terrorists attending a goodly portion of our state's colleges who are just waiting to go off like this one did at UNC.

Mark

And since Iran has been our enemy since 1979, what are Iranian students doing in our universities to begin with?
    One article I read said he graduated last year. I wonder if he was here on a student visa and overstayed?

I wonder that too, John. And I figure if he graduated last Dec he was there for 4 years. Meaning he was allowed to come here to go to school AFTER 9-11.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think he's been here quite a while, he's mother works for our government, as an translator...supposedly she's in Afghanistan.

I can't get over the Taliban guy at Yale!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yes, he's been here several years. Charlotte high school graduate. Said on tv his mother was a real estate agent in Charlotte until the 911 attack when she went to Afghanistan to teach English.

Oh boy! Our gov't really knows how to pick them. And I suppose the mother is one of those kind of translators who translates things not quite as they were said.

Yesterday I did a search on the guy who drove into the Home Depot and the Phoenix news media NEVER did any kind of follow-up on the incident or any updates. This story just disappeared into oblivion just as the one in North Carolina will. We'll never hear if the FBI paid attention to either incident.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

mapwife, unfortunately too many stories end that way-- with us not knowing the outcome. And sometimes they come up a couple years later when the case finally goes to trial.

Why is it this story is pretty much being ingored by most media outside the local region? I have hardly heard or seen anything reported nationally on this attack. I have not seen a single story on any local San Diego news broadcast at all, nothing whatsoever, not once, it was totally ignored here. I did a search on the top three major local news websites and not a single one had the story listed, every search of this guy's name or the incident returned absolutely zero results.

Why is that this creep is not being charged with hate crimes, or terrorism charges? You know if this guy were white and did the same thing, ramming through a bunch of black students at a black college, and then saying he wanted to punish black people, how much do you want to bet this would be on every national and local news program day in and day out, calling it a hate crime? Every civil rights group would be screaming bloody murder, calling every white person a racist and murderer; you know Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton would be having an apoplectic fit, and CNN and MSNBC would be having wall to wall coverage, doing in depth reports on the state of hate crimes in America by whites.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast