Topic - the President.

He doesn't seem to be very concerned about his legacy in this country, perhaps he is more concerned with his legacy in the muslim world...

Arab TV Commentators Claim Obama Supports Iran Because His Father Was a Shiite

April 17, 2015 - 7:03 PM
By Michael W. Chapman

Commentators on two different Arabic television programs claimed that President Barack Obama is pushing a nuclear deal with Iran because his father, Barack Obama Sr., was a Shiite Muslim, and President Obama apparently wants the Shia-run government of Iran to be victorious in the region.

The commentators made their remarks on the UK channel Al-Hiwar TV on March 25 and on 4Shbab TV in Saudi Arabia on April 10; the segments were recorded and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute TV Monitor Project (MEMRI).

“There is one thing we must not forget,” said Syrian writer Muhydin Lazikani on Hiwar TV. “I am not peddling some theory, and I am not being racist. But Barack Hussein Obama is the son of a Shiite Kenyan father.”

“He spent much of his childhood in Mombasa, south Kenya,” said Lazikani. “I visited this very area, and I can tell you that it is mostly Shiite. All the childhood memories of the man who rules the White House are Shiite memories.”

“This is why the Iranian issue is so important to him and why he is so anxious for Iran to emerge victorious, and for Syria and all the countries of the Arab Gulf to be shattered,” said Lazikani.

President Obama’s father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (1936-1982), was born in Nyang’oma Kogelo, which is in the southwest region of Kenya. His own father, Hussein Onyango Obama (1895-1979), had converted from Christianity to Islam. Barack Obama Sr. was raised a Muslim but his son, President Obama, said at the February 2009 National Prayer Breakfast, “I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist.”

Hassan Rouhani, president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and U.S. President Barack Obama. (AP)

On 4ShbabTV, April 10, Abu Muntasir Al-Baloushi, a London-based Iranian Opposition activist, said, “Barack Hussein Obama is the son of a Shiite father.”

He then said, “There is no doubt that he is Iran’s lifesaver. Some people call him the Iranian lobby in America. He suffers from a peculiar complex. He believes that ‘wherever we go, the Sunnis are fighting us.’”

“So what is the historical solution?” said Al-Baloushi. “Shiite expansion is ready. So he imposed this Shiite expansion on Iraq, Syria, Iran, and Afghanistan. Any wise enemy of Islam realizes that Shiite expansion is the best method to destroy Islam from within. Even America did not do what the Shiites have done in Iraq. Even the Zionist Jews did not do such things to the Palestinians.”

Al-Baloushi continued, “The Americans believe that they can fight the Sunnis – they call it terrorism. But this is not what they care about. They want to destroy the entire ideology. Shiite expansion is the best method to achieve this, and the Shiites are ready, because they have an ideology to that effect, they have the scholars, they have got it all.”

“So America has used them,” he said. “If I were in America’s place, I would use them too.”

Stanley Ann Dunham married Barack Hussein Obama Sr. on Feb. 2, 1961; their son, Barack Hussein Obama, was born on Aug. 4, 1961. His parents divorced in 1964. Ann Dunham then married, in 1965, Lolo Soetoro, a Muslim from Indonesia. President Obama's biological father died in a car accident in Kenya on Nov. 24, 1982. His step-father, Soetoro, died from liver failure in 1987.
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-ch...aign=b-arab-tv