Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arellano's Son Saul

Within hours of her deportation to Tijuana, Saul JOINED HIS "mother"
    in Tijuana. He just wanted to stay with her and go to school.

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Within hours of joining her, she shipped him back to the U.S.!!!

Not to go to school here either. But to be used as a tool by the pro-illegal people and the illegals. Seems he is going on a NATIONAL TOUR to promote the "plight" of the illegals.

That's "motherly love?"

Info from: 77 WABC Talk radio - Jerry Agar

Elvira Arellano doesn't give a tinkers da-- about that kid.

That dose not surprise me a bit. Everything these people do is for pure show!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Re: Arellano's Son Saul

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Not to go to school here either. But to be used as a tool by the pro-illegal people and the illegals. Seems he is going on a NATIONAL TOUR to promote the "plight" of the illegals.
    Well if they start using the kid as a "US Citizen" example in order to get sympathy for their illegal parents, I think Judicial Watch should file suit againt the federal government, claiming that his citizenship was Unconstitutionally granted!

Not so much to revoke his citizenship but to show Americans how much they have been lied to by the press and government. The 14th Amendment does not give these anchor babies citizenship, it has been current and past Presidents who Unconstitutionally expanded the scope of the 14th Amendment to give them citizenship.

It would sure make a good talking point for the 2008 campaigns!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is indeed a good example why there should be an end to birthright citizenship. Too many illegals use thier children as an excuse as to why they should be allowed to stay. They also use thier children as a way to gain access to WIC, welfare, and any other social program they can get thier hands on. Is it too much to ask that at least one of the parents be in the US legally or even better an US citizen. I don't think so. It's past time to put a stop to the anchor baby situation and this might just provide the ammunition we need to get the ball really rolling.

Totally and absolutely ridiculous and shameful.

The woman is a sick person. She HAS to have him here to "lobby" for her. She thinks in her perverted mind that, somehow, he will be the catalyst that gets her back into the U.S. She is not interested in being with him. His entire purpose from day one of conception has been as a tool for her to remain in the U.S. People won't stand for this arrogance.

I think people will begin to see this, once this comes to light that she is separating them on purpose!

Yup, everyone will see right through it (I hope)! I would love it if someone could prove he's not American at all. If she got knocked up in Mexico, then had him in the states, that is not American to me.

I still can't even believe she's told her son to go back. I can't for a microsecond imagine doing that to my children. Heard on the news again today that ICE gave her the option of taking her son with her and she said NO. Cold, calculated...and will backfire like heck on her. The damage she has done to this child is unmentionable.

And now Saulito is going on tour???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It won't happen but I wish the Child Protective Services would look into this. This kid has no life of his own, he is continually being sent to this rally or that protest. Aren't there laws against child labor? THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY BE GOOD FOR AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD! When Elvira does not get to return to the US, is he going to be made to feel that it is his fault? That he didn't try hard enough? Has anyone looked at this from the angle of what is good for him? The best thing that could happen to him would be for him to join his mother in Mexico (hopefully she has some sane relatives nearby) and live a normal 8 year old's life.

Illegal & Illegitimate ?

These three are synonyms, but there are some useful distinctions among them. Illegal means “against the law, unlawfulâ€
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast