Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Aren't there laws against child labor? THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY BE GOOD FOR AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD!
    There should be charges brought up on somebody for keeping this kid from going to school rather than being on tour.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I still can't even believe she's told her son to go back. I can't for a microsecond imagine doing that to my children. Heard on the news again today that ICE gave her the option of taking her son with her and she said NO. Cold, calculated...and will backfire like heck on her. The damage she has done to this child is unmentionable.

And now Saulito is going on tour???
    She is trying to make this look as mean or as bad as she can. (Trying to be a martyr)
    “The big bad cruel USA and ICE did this to me and Saulâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Very good points, he should be in school in a stable home. This is where Child Protection Services come into play.

This is an 8 year old child. He belongs in school, not on some nationwide propaganda tour for pro-illegal organizations. One more demonstration of how much Elvira really cares about her child! She is nothing but a self-absorbed, self-promoting, mistress of deceit, and a strumpet to boot. Child protective services need to take a serious look at the welfare of this child, because it ought to be evident that Elvira and her illegal friends don't give a damn!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Yup, everyone will see right through it (I hope)! I would love it if someone could prove he's not American at all. If she got knocked up in Mexico, then had him in the states, that is not American to me.
    This is a very good point. Didn't we read in some of the more recent press articles that she re-entered the US in 2000? Versus the previous claim that she re-entered a year after her 1997 deportation? This was touched on in one of the other Arellano arrest threads but I can't recall which one. If this is really the case then Saul could not have been born here. How can we find out the truth?

After being deported twice and being a convicted felon, she shouldn't EVER be able to come back LEGALLY. Its against federal immigration law.

Someone, somewhere needs to pull the kid's birth certificate and match it up against the times she was in Mexico / deported, etc.

The minister (?) is supposedly his guardian. He lives in Chicago. We could flood children's services there with emails demanding the kid be given a life!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if La Raza or some other pro-illegal group were planning to provide a private tutor for Saul. After all, to them he is merely an "actor," a pawn to further their cause.

Their exploitation of this child is sickening, and any decent person would be appalled.

The proponents of "family reunification" should be reminded of the countless spouses and children of "legal" citizens who are incarcerated. Should we release every person in prison convicted of robbery or drug trafficking who has minor children?

Unlike those currently incarcerated, Elvira had a choice to either take her child with her or leave him. She made that decision, and I have no sympathy for this criminal. Her son is the one to be pitied.

This is disgusting, but it's good for our cause because people will see her as a neglectful, uncaring mother. What good mother would leave her child behind? She is not leaving him behind for HIS benefit. She wants the publicity, and she wants the benefits he gets as a citizen.

We should immediately stop this anchor-baby stuff, since the 14th amendment doesn't even allow it! I know there are some bills to this effect in Congress right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast