Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Argentinean Immigrant In NY Reports Another Illegal Alien

As you are probably aware, on the evening of Monday June 8 an illegal alien by the name of Zacaria Conces-Garcia killed an 8-year-old girl and her mother in Brewster, NY while drunk-driving. Here is the link to the story as well as video of the monster responsible: [Mom, child killed by alleged drunk driver, WABC Eyewitness News, June 9, 2009]

The reason I write to you is because I as well as many of my fellow citizens are sick, tired and angry of hearing this happen so frequently. My heart goes out to the victim's family. There has to be a way to get results from both our officials and ICE. The status quo cannot and must not be allowed to continue, regardless of what our detractors may say.

I believe that in the case of NYC and NYS, the elected officials responsible as well as officials in ICE should be held personally responsible for the deaths of all these innocent people. Perhaps it is time for the victims' families to come together in a class action suit against those responsible for allowing these criminals (and in the case of sanctuary cities, welcoming them to break our laws) to continue to live here without any repercussions at the taxpayers' expense.

I have nothing against legal immigrants, I myself am one. My parents and I immigrated from Argentina in the early 1970. We did it by the book, broke no laws and in time became citizens and productive members of our community. It angers me to no end when I hear or read in the media about these criminals being referred to as "immigrants" when in fact they are not.

My elected officials are useless (both parties, which at this point have morphed into one party). I've called ICE numerous times. (In my case I have personal reasons, because in 2005 the house next door was sold to a Salvadorian landscaper who has turned the home into a flophouse full of drunken dirty illegals and lots of pregnant young ones as well. Nothing like seeing someone defecating in broad daylight on ones shared driveway. Last month eight of them were arrested for MS-13 ties to a recent murder.)

I live in Flushing, Queens once a beautiful middle upper class neighborhood that is being turned into a Third World dump. And it has become a hotbed for Salvadorian illegals and MS-13—none of which seems to matter to the elected officials. For a brief period I was a US Border Patrol trainee, but towards the end of my training I suffered an injury which killed my aspirations of serving in a cause I believed in. (That fact hasn't been helpful when contacting ICE either).

I'm sorry for this rant, but I've witnessed firsthand how damaging our immigration system is.

http://vdare.com/letters/tl_061209.htm

I believe that in the case of NYC and NYS, the elected officials responsible as well as officials in ICE should be held personally responsible for the deaths of all these innocent people. Perhaps it is time for the victims' families to come together in a class action suit against those responsible for allowing these criminals (and in the case of sanctuary cities, welcoming them to break our laws) to continue to live here without any repercussions at the taxpayers' expense.
    This letter is terrific. I hope the writer sent it to elected officials. It seems from the post and link (VDARE), that he just sent the letter to VDARE.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I hope his family is investing to create jobs in Argentina and not bringing friends and family here illegally.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they did a study of the population of NYC today to find out how many Americans reside here (excluding anchor babies) they'd surely find that number to be small. The ENTIRE CITY has become an Ellis Island of sorts.

My neighborhood is now 99% Chinese and I believe much fewer than 50% are here legally. The city has become a conglomeration of tribal neighborhoods. There are areas for IAs from every nation of the world. Each one having it's own 'help center' to teach the newly arrived how to game the system.

Worst of all is the FACT our government aides and abets each and every one. It starts right from the local Community Board to the Borough, the City and all the way to our State reps. here and in DC.

The City I have loved all of my life no longer exists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations! I wish all Americans were patriots like this. This shows pride in the country you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I hope his family is investing to create jobs in Argentina and not bringing friends and family here illegally.
    Richard, I would imagine these Americans are like so many other immigrants. They come here to make American their country. They will die here. They want to spend their time helping to create jobs in America not a country they do not love any more. That is why they help to uphold our laws and turn in illegal alien criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

BigTex if you are from abroad and still have a social conscience and or friends and family abroad that attitude is ****ed up. It is not those legal immigrants who want to see their old home country become a better place and are willing to put their own personal resources behind it that deserve censure. It is the people who come here legally or illegally then bring in illegal aliens or encourage visitors to come in and stay past their visa expiration date thereby putting their support through public programs on our backs.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    BigTex if you are from abroad and still have a social conscience and or friends and family abroad that attitude is f*cked up. It is not those legal immigrants who want to see their old home country become a better place and are willing to put their own personal resources behind it that deserve censure. It is the people who come here legally or illegally then bring in illegal aliens or encourage visitors to come in and stay past their visa expiration date thereby putting their support through public programs on our backs.
    Sorry Richard, but since my wife is from abroad this attitude is common. She has family and friends in Argentina. But America is the country she lives in and will die in. She has absolutely no interest in making Argentina better. That is the job of the citizens of Argentina. My wife's only concern now is how to make America better. My wife chose to come to this country because of our marriage. That certainly doesn't mean her family is obligated or she has any interest in getting them here. No all people who immigrate to this country do so out of financial needs. Not all immigrants to America come here because their country has no jobs. Exactly why you do not see to many here from Argentina.

Now why did these Argentines leave Argentina in the 70's? It was probably because of a military dictatorship. The same one my wife has posted on this forum about. That has since then ended and people in Argentina enjoy the same freedoms and same job opportunities as we do.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I have to agree with Bigtex on this one, Richard. That's the reason we came from Argentina in the 60's, because of political turmoil and because my parents and I had finally been approved to emigrate here (took 15 years).

My brother chose to stay in Argentina and always refused to emigrate here, even though he was given a chance to legally come over.

There is NO honor is doing things illegally or dishonestly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Did you read the Smithsonian article on Buenos Aires that appeared recently it sounds like there is a lot of room for growth and that the people who are dependent on the Argentine economy are not doing as well as we are. The reason it is such a bargain for the Americans is that while the Argentines are educated and the culture is developed along Western lines the economy has had setbacks and the people are poor by Western material standards. That is why so many have reverse migrated this past decade along family connections to Italy and Spain. Mexico is just closer so when it's economy had it's setbacks it was easier to get here. It is usually the relatively advantaged within a society who are the first to leave. I have not lived in the Virgin Islands since 1975 but I am on the phone there every week trying to make conditions better. Whatever your position on amnesty it is beneficial to stay engaged in the necessary work the communities have in your case Argentine to improve. Mitt Romney and Lou Dobbs should be doing the same thing in terms of Mexico it would make their opposition to amnesty more effective.

I have helped an Argentine family which had a yarn mill set up import of sweaters here and was even involved in a minor way reviving the making of Hesperidina the American created Argentine national liqueur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast