Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Argh Democrats....

Ok so Democrats tear Bush up on side and down there other in the debate during talks about the war. Then suddenly an immigration question pops up and they start talking about how they support the plan in the Senate (pushed by Bush) without ever mentioning that it was partially concoctted by they guy they just said America can't trust!

Then Bill Richardson (gov of New Mexico) said something great. He said he doesn't support current deportation and a border fence because it would "seperate families" but he supports the Amnesty plan that would "Require the head of household leave the country..." << doesn't that seperate families?

Finally when asked if English should be the USA's official language the only person to raise their hand was Senator Gravel. Hilary said she doesn't support it because "In places like New York you couldn't print ballots to vote in a foreign language"

ATTENTION DEMOCRATS: I Like to vote Democratic, but non of you traitors will get my vote!

dragon!

Your too much. Thanks for pointing this out! Good job!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point Dragon5. I never looked at it this way until you brought it up.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

GOOD NIGHT!!! It doesn't even seem that the Presidential candidates on either side are hearing the voice of the Ameican people!!! I guess we are going to have to go through an election or two (ousting the traitors) and stop making donations to get them to hear us!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I don't know about that CostaMesaMan. I think they are all too chicken sh*t to voice a strong anti-illegal stance.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I watched this debate and was ticked off that almost no immigration issues came up. And then the audience questions were asked and not a single one of them were about immigration. Am I supposed to get the message that no one there, not one person cared about immigration issues? Not for a moment. They screened the audience for questions ahead of time, they said that, and they chose who would ask questions. They did not allow any immigration questions through.

But that doesn't change the stats that 75% of Americans want the border secured and 67% want illegals prosecuted and deported.
    They protected the Dems from the hard questions.
    Will they be as protective of the Republicans? I bet not.

Did anyone notice that the former Senator from Alaska was the odd man out? He reminded me of Ron Paul. Stuck over on the side, ignored except when he would just speak out and then mostly unanswered. I think he is the Democratic Ron Paul. I wonder what his ranking will be tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I watched this debate and was ticked off that almost no immigration issues came up. And then the audience questions were asked and not a single one of them were about immigration. Am I supposed to get the message that no one there, not one person cared about immigration issues? Not for a moment. They screened the audience for questions ahead of time, they said that, and they chose who would ask questions. They did not allow any immigration questions through.
    yep. all questions were prescreened and setup (wolf announced that people in the audience who had family in iraq would be asking questions)

being CNN they were probably torn between being hte liberal media and their biggest show Lou Dobbs. Which is probably why Lou got the preshow and Wolf aggressive asked the immgration questions of they key people (Richardson, Obama, Clinton and Biden).

I liked Senator Biden last year... ya know when he voted for the fence. But now he is backing out of that stance and being a schmuck all around as is Obama. Out of all the democrats the only one i would give a second thought to right now is Edwards.. and that is a long shot.

I like Gravel's cander and his fervor, but not his position on immigration or on the war.

btw. I think it was Edwards who said that we need to have a strong border policy before the american public will buy the mass legalization scam.. it was either him or Biden.

Can someone please get Thompson running with Ron Paul *that would rock*

oops wrong place