Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Argument Against Idiots: The Border: Part Deux...or is i

The issue:

'The Border: Part Deux...or is it Troi?'

What the liberal whiners say:

'Well it's nice to see that you right-wing racists have been silenced on the border finally! Even your own party knows the border is not a problem.'

'Thanks to the Democrat led Congress who got the "Merida Initiative" passed, we're sending $1.4 billion to Mexico to help them with their battle against the drug cartels. The first $500 million has already been sent'

'All of that violence is happening on the Mexican side of the border, we don't have those problems on the U.S. side'

'You right wing kooks are always talking about these scary "Zetas"...ooh! Some little group of what, 70 trained commandos, big deal!'

Your winning, logical, reasoned arguments

1. Yeah, I guess we got carried away just because there's been between 70-100 U.S. citizens kidnapped in Laredo alone...more than in all of Iraq. According to Laredo Sheriff Rick Flores, who is a DEMOCRAT...not ONE of those Americans has been returned or recovered.

2. Yes, that's right. The fabulous "Merida Initiative." The initiative Mexican President, Philipe Calderon spoke of so eloquently, when he told Congress..."I cannot accept any submission or subordination…Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions!" Merida has been GREAT so far. Two weeks ago, they found ELEVEN beheaded bodies in MERIDA, the very city where they signed the agreement, and a 12th beheaded body was found about 50 miles away. All 12 beheadings were attributed to the drug cartels. I wonder how many they would've found if we hadn't sent that initial half billion dollars?

3. I think the families of the kidnap victims, and the U.S. citizens who've been murdered by the cartels in Texas, Arizona and California would argue with that. You might want to watch the "History Channel" special Rusty Fleming just made (he's the same person who made the movie "Drug Wars"). In this upcoming History Channel special, Rusty interviews an 18 year old American citizen who's in prison for multiple murders. He was recruited by the Mexican drug cartel commandos, the Zetas, while he was at Laredo Junior High. Laredo Junior High is, of course, in Texas...which is in the United States of America. He was 13 when they recruited him. He admits to over 40 murders...the first, when he was just 13 years old. Many of his victims were on OUR side of the border. The Zetas are recruiting more and more American kids, tempting them with huge sums of money, because they speak English and can get past the border check points.

4. Unfortunately, the original 70 have now become THOUSANDS. Here's what the FBI said about them: "Los Zetas are not only holding off the Mexican army, federal and state police, but are now seen as "an emerging threat to the United States". They are heavily armed with military fire-power, have their own helicopters for air evacuation, their own private jets, their own hospitals, doctors and clinics. They have taken over the Gulf Cartel, infiltrated the Mexican military, the Mexican police, and have set up operations in at least 6 U.S. states...Texas, California, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. But I guess we shouldn't be worried, right?

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 198/15309/
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Well, they arrested 43 of these children of God, my friends, here in metro Atlanta. And, one of them had 7.5 million dollars in cash on him.

Thanks, George, and John, and you too Barack. Keep on keeping those borders open for these terrorists and their lethal drugs. Your citizens and taxpayers in Atlanta really appreciate the influx.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17495637/detail.html

Attorney General Michael Mukasey announced that authorities have arrested 175 people throughout the country and in Italy on charges related to drug trafficking by an extremely violent Mexican drug cartel.

Forty-three suspects were arrested in the Atlanta area.

"We've taken out all the way from the street-level distributors all the way up to the highest cartel leadership in Atlanta," said Rod Benson, head of the Drug Enforecment Administration in Atlanta. "They are out of business today."

One 20-year-old suspect was carrying $7.5 million in cash when he was arrested in Lawrenceville, according to federal officials.

Police also confiscated thousands of pounds of marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamines.

The coordinated arrests on Monday and Tuesday were part of a 15-month investigation into activity by the Gulf cartel. Mukasey said the cartel is responsible for the importation and distribution of tons of cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and marijuana from Central and South America to Texas and then to Atlanta.

The cartel is also believed to be responsible for laundering millions of dollars and is a driving force behind escalating violence in Mexico.

Mukasey said the investigation, called Project Reckoning, has dealt a "substantial blow" to the cartel.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: The Argument Against Idiots: The Border: Part Deux...or

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

The issue:

'The Border: Part Deux...or is it Troi?'

What the liberal whiners say

'Well it's nice to see that you right-wing racists have been silenced on the border finally! Even your own party knows the border is not a problem.'

'Thanks to the Democrat led Congress who got the "Merida Initiative" passed, we're sending $1.4 billion to Mexico to help them with their battle against the drug cartels. The first $500 million has already been sent'

'All of that violence is happening on the Mexican side of the border, we don't have those problems on the U.S. side'

'You right wing kooks are always talking about these scary "Zetas"...ooh! Some little group of what, 70 trained commandos, big deal!'

Your winning, logical, reasoned arguments

1. Yeah, I guess we got carried away just because there's been between 70-100 U.S. citizens kidnapped in Laredo alone...more than in all of Iraq. According to Laredo Sheriff Rick Flores, who is a DEMOCRAT...not ONE of those Americans has been returned or recovered.

2. Yes, that's right. The fabulous "Merida Initiative." The initiative Mexican President, Philipe Calderon spoke of so eloquently, when he told Congress..."I cannot accept any submission or subordination…Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions!" Merida has been GREAT so far. Two weeks ago, they found ELEVEN beheaded bodies in MERIDA, the very city where they signed the agreement, and a 12th beheaded body was found about 50 miles away. All 12 beheadings were attributed to the drug cartels. I wonder how many they would've found if we hadn't sent that initial half billion dollars?

3. I think the families of the kidnap victims, and the U.S. citizens who've been murdered by the cartels in Texas, Arizona and California would argue with that. You might want to watch the "History Channel" special Rusty Fleming just made (he's the same person who made the movie "Drug Wars"). In this upcoming History Channel special, Rusty interviews an 18 year old American citizen who's in prison for multiple murders. He was recruited by the Mexican drug cartel commandos, the Zetas, while he was at Laredo Junior High. Laredo Junior High is, of course, in Texas...which is in the United States of America. He was 13 when they recruited him. He admits to over 40 murders...the first, when he was just 13 years old. Many of his victims were on OUR side of the border. The Zetas are recruiting more and more American kids, tempting them with huge sums of money, because they speak English and can get past the border check points.

4. Unfortunately, the original 70 have now become THOUSANDS. Here's what the FBI said about them: "Los Zetas are not only holding off the Mexican army, federal and state police, but are now seen as "an emerging threat to the United States". They are heavily armed with military fire-power, have their own helicopters for air evacuation, their own private jets, their own hospitals, doctors and clinics. They have taken over the Gulf Cartel, infiltrated the Mexican military, the Mexican police, and have set up operations in at least 6 U.S. states...Texas, California, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. But I guess we shouldn't be worried, right?

www.GlennBeck.com/content/articles/article/198/15309/
    WOW..!

GREAT article you picked up..!

Glenn Beck ROCKS..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Well, they arrested 43 of these children of God, my friends, here in metro Atlanta. And, one of them had 7.5 million dollars in cash on him.

How does one carry 7.5 million on him and not get noticed?
    was it a cashiers check or something