Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Bill Would Criminalize the Presence of Undocumented

Arizona Bill Would Criminalize the Presence of Undocumented Immigrants in the State

By Valeria Fernández, FI2W contributor

PHOENIX, Arizona – Undocumented immigrants in Arizona could face jail terms for simply being in the state under a series of bills gathering momentum in the state legislature.

[u][b]
    Sen. Pearce, author of the SB 1175 bill
    A bill approved Wednesday by a Senate committee (SB 1175) would allow any police officer to arrest an undocumented immigrant under charges of trespassing on state land. Those jailed would have to pay the cost of their own incarceration.

“If this bill passes, it would be the first state in the nation making illegal presence a crime,â€

Finally looking out for the legal citizens of a state , what a concept .

ELE

it is cheaper to enforce our laws than pay for illegals.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be wonderful if this bill passes and is actually enforced. It makes me laugh when people talk about the cost of enforcing the laws and they don't compare the costs of illegals and their "Anchors" vs enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    #1) Since Janet doesn't govern the state anymore we have actually made some headway into actually doing something.

#2) Rep. Ben Miranda's excuse for not having the resources is a direct result of constantly having to fight the problems created by illegals.

Arizona is ALWAYS in a deficit and treading water. If we start passing these laws it will come to a point where states are not running out of money and denying services to citizens and I guarantee you the crime stats will go down.

It took Janet going to Washington D.C. to finally make some progress. Be warned! She is doing to the country what she did to Arizona. Do we want to spend that much time and money correcting her mistakes?

California says it's the Fed's fault? Same thing Janet said.