Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona border citizen interviews

I live in Mesa, Az. and on talk radio, kfyi, they were interviewing people who live on the border. They are devastated because the illegals, 20 or 30 come right on their propery and circle it. They are carying 60-80 pounds of drugs. The women that come with them they rape & sell into slavery. They find drug paranelphia, sex product residue, and total filth. Our sheriff just arrested illegals with 7 pounds of meth which is almost 2ml in street money. They American residents there say they are not nice & getting more & more violent. I feel helpless, I've faxed the politicans, signed petitions & it has done no good.

Just another example of how Bush & McCain (and others) have let down the American people. Yes, I am a mad (former) Republican.

It is a sad situation. I love the South West. Hate to see the Mesa area have these problems. We lived in El Paso, and north of San Diego. Just (2)months ago we almost purchased a house in Phoenix. Now we are moving to South Carolina..not because of illegals....just easier move for us.

I hope when enough people in Arizona demand change that at least the Arizona state government reacts.

What happened to the Guard that the governor called for last fall?

I feel so sorry for those ranchers along the border. Cleaning up tons of trash...their peace of mind destroyed...the environment being degraded to the point that it may never recover...just playing politics, y'all, just lookin' the other way, y'all...just not enforcing our laws, y'all....

YESSS I want him impeached...the sooner the better...for what he's allowing to happen to this country and its citizens in the name of the almighty dollar and One World Order that his daddy wanted...

NeWSFLASH....the American people want no part of either.

GET OUT OF OUR WHITEHOUSE

MJ

"What happened to the Guard that the governor called for last fall? "

She made it very clear that the Guard wasn't actually be at the border. They were going to do some of the grunt work like washing the trucks, filing the gas, to free up the Border patrol so they could be on the border. We're so greatful for her actions.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

That's just sad, poor ranchers having to put up with that.