Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arlen Specter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arlen Specter

What is wrong with this man? Has he always been this stupid all these years that he's been a senator?

What do the people of Pennsylvania think about him?! Are they paying attention?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Arlen Specter

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What is wrong with this man? Has he always been this stupid all these years that he's been a senator?

What do the people of Pennsylvania think about him?! Are they paying attention?
    I can't believe Pennsylvania voted this guy in!!! I see Pennsylvania as a very conservative, freedom loving state and support the constitution! I love PA I go there a lot for all kinds of events and Gettysburg!!! Shame that they have this jack ass representing them in DC!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Arlan

I suspect that Arlan is mentally challenged. Do you wonder how much he pays the illegal that ties his shoes in the morning? Also wonder, if that shoe tying illegal wrote the new proposed amnesty.
    I phoned him yesterday. The toll free 1-800-866-340-9281 was actually working yesterday. Thank all of you who called Congress to accuse them of disconnecting the phones.
    Today should be "stomp that sucker flat" before it makes the rounds and grows into a major battle. CALL FAX E-Mail He needs to understand that we are stronger than he and if he pushes, he will loose. Possibly he does the best he can with the mental ability that he possess. Give him hell.

We seem to have a whole bunch of them up in congress that have forgotten what made America great. It was great men with a back bone that did not let the world walk all over us and would have never stood for this country being invaded. They also would have put Mexico in its place and would have never given 10 million dollars to the likes of La Raza or allowed groups like Mecha to run our colleges.We don't have very many leaders today we only have followers, following what other country tell them what they are going to do. Like Mexico with illegals, China with trade!! We need these people OUT of office!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMNESTY ALERT!!.....Senator Specter was talking of giving green cards to all illegals on the Senate Floor last night. Time to nip this in the bud right away!!
    We need calls, faxes and e-mails going out right away!!! PLEASE GET INVOLVED!! iNFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!CONTACT NUMBERS: MAKE THOSE CALLS OR LA RAZA WILL WIN!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    BLITZ AND INFORMATION THREAD!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    -----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    We seem to have a whole bunch of them up in congress that have forgotten what made America great. It was great men with a back bone that did not let the world walk all over us and would have never stood for this country being invaded. They also would have put Mexico in its place and would have never given 10 million dollars to the likes of La Raza or allowed groups like Mecha to run our colleges.We don't have very many leaders today we only have followers, following what other country tell them what they are going to do. Like Mexico with illegals, China with trade!! We need these people OUT of office!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMNESTY ALERT!!.....Senator Specter was talking of giving green cards to all illegals on the Senate Floor last night. Time to nip this in the bud right away!!
    We need calls, faxes and e-mails going out right away!!! PLEASE GET INVOLVED!! iNFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!CONTACT NUMBERS:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    BLITZ AND INFORMATION THREAD!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    -----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673

Specter and others haven't forgotten, their just corrupt. I'm going after the Dems today that voted against the amnesty. BTW, for the complete list of Senators (53) phones and faxes go to the thread: Specter took to the floor to urge decriminalizing illegals(3rd page). the capitol switchboard toll free # is also there.

This moderate hack supports open borders...

Final cloture vote on S. 1348 (1st attempt at amnesty) he voted...Yea

Final cloture vote on S. 1639 (2nd attempt at amnesty) he voted...Yea

Pat Toomey, a real conservative who would help secure our borders and prevent amnesty, lost to Specter in the 2004 primary by a margin of 1.7%. Come 2010, we need to replace this sellout.
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

Pennsylvanians are on to this guy. He got the support of the big cities, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. He won in "04 by about 2%, only because Bush came out in big support of him at the last minute. I didn't vote for him them and will do everything that I possibly can to prevent his re-election in 2010. I can only speculate that during brain surgery that the part that deals with intelligent reason was removed, but I don't want to be mean.
    As a Pennsylvanian, I am embarassed by his representation as a public servant.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

MW
    Specter used to be a Democrat. Changing hats doesn't change the head it sits on!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Specter will be hosting town meetings around Pennsylvania during the August recess. It would be great if our Penn. frends and patriots could attend these, challenge and expose him on his latest amnesty scheme:

http://specter.senate.gov/public/index. ... mingEvents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Populist"]Specter will be hosting town meetings around Pennsylvania during the August recess. It would be great if our Penn. frends and patriots could attend these, challenge and expose him on his latest amnesty scheme:

http://specter.senate.gov/public/index. ... mingEvents[/quote

He won't go near Hazleton. Closest is Stroudsburg and Honesdale. I'm sure he'll be selective of attendants at these events. The coward.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast