Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arming themselves?

i can't read spanish but this is the myspace of a guy I debated with. Suddenly his images include him dressed in all black with bullets wrapped around his body. A person refering to some army has posted comments in spanish:

http://www.myspace.com/El_Baja_Panties

Banned
    What we are rapidly doing is creating our own "Palestinian" problem here.

???

I think it says...

"I have pain for the love of the dream that will follow...."

What we are rapidly doing is creating our own "Palestinian" problem here.
    Good analogy. The Palestinian problem could have been resolved a generation ago, but P.C. B.S. has been the only thing they have offered.
    D.W.

Good analogy. Texas Monthly has an article this month about gangs in Houston. Unbelievable. The reporter says that in reality the violence caused by Mexican and Central American gangs dwarfs any crime spree caused by the Katrina refugees. For some reason known only to God the Houston P.D. can not label half of the gang killings as gang related. The writer was sympathetic to the gangbangers. He seemed almost queer for one 21 year old who admitted to passing 14 year old girls around to his gang friends and bragged of hundreds of assaults drive by shootings.
    Evidently the nice apartments vacated after the oil bust were taken over by Hispanic families most of them illegal and turned into no mans land by night. One 13 year old boy told the writer that he didn't want to know what they do at night. Most people think of the Galaria or River Oaks when they think of Houston,but from now on I'll think of it as the Gaza strip.