Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Let's not forget to send him thank you emails.

Exactly right Texas. Woo Hoo I think our calls mad a difference. You are right we need to thank him on behalf of our children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent my "thank you" email.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank God. I've called and emailed ten times with thanks.

Hopefully, this takes some steam out of the national "Nightmare" quest.

This really caught me off guard. I had expected Arnold to ride the Kennedy train. It is great news.

I think since he was a legal immigrant and assimilated into the American system, I am sure he finds illegal immigration much more than a cheating, underhanded slap in the face. I don't think any legal immigrant wants to be lumped in with an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Legal immigrants come here for the US, illegal immigrants, expecially from Mexico, come here to destroy the US and pilfer its coffers.

Hopefully Arnold will make the interview circuit rounds next week on this one.

Fired off an email as soon as I saw this. I was dying to add: "What took you so long"? But I didn't, that's amazing self-control for me...LOL!

Re: ARNIE VETOES DREAM ACT: YEAH!!!

Under existing law, undocumented students, who meet the required criteria, already qualify for the lower in-state tuition rate while attending California public colleges and universities.
    Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but doesn't this say they ALREADY GET IN-STATE TUITION??????

If that's the case, how did we win?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    This is fantastic news. Unfortunately though, the California Dream Act bill will be back on Arnold's desk next year, as will the illegal alien driver's license bill. California legislator Senator Gil Cedillo is the problem, he keeps pumping out these illegal immigrant favoring bills annually. California needs to dump Cedillo!

If I remember correctly (don't remember the exact details) Gov. Davis actually signed Cedillo's driver's licenses for illegals bill right before being replaced by Arnold, however, Arnold stopped the bill from becoming law. Perhaps one of our posters from California knows the exact details of what transpired on the illegal immigrant driver's license issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just sent him my Thank-You email and also reminded him to NEVER give illegals driver's licenses if he doesn't want to commit political suicide like NY's Shyster...er, I mean Spitzer. LOL.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April, where are the fireworks? This is another good time for them!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Arnold did GREAT by denying the CA Dream Act. But he also approved a bill that says landlords don't have to check the status of illegal immigrants. That was bad news.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast