Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course Americans are going to leave this state. Who wants to live under a government that refuses to stop this horrific illegal invasion and bankrupt its state. I wouldn't -- and who wants to live among illegals who won't assimilate and ruin everything they touch, turning the whole place into a gigantic third world slum.

I hope California just collapses. Maybe it will wake up the rest of America as to what is really happening with this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Of course Americans are going to leave this state. Who wants to live under a government that refuses to stop this horrific illegal invasion and bankrupt its state. I wouldn't -- and who wants to live among illegals who won't assimilate and ruin everything they touch, turning the whole place into a gigantic third world slum.

I hope California just collapses. Maybe it will wake up the rest of America as to what is really happening with this mess.
    The link for the article that I posted above is not working, and I can't find the article to repost the correct link.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

If Californian's hadn't recalled Gray Davis and voted in that male beauty queen idiot Schwarzenegger, they wouldn't be in this situation.

Davis was railroaded and lynched. And now Californian's are paying the price for their very foolish actions.

They need another recall of their current governor.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The Feds are not going to let CA sink. It would wake up the rest of the country, that is somehow not aware of the Immense Problems of Illegal Immigration.

Face It...The Feds want Illegal Immigration...There are reasons that Congress has done nothing to fight this problem. Most of these folks are rich enough to be removed from the everyday problems, and they probably have illegals on staff. They need to all be fired from their cushy overpaid jobs.

We have been sold out. For a long time. Our government thinks it will get Mexico's oil and they ought to know better than to deal with a corrupt government like that. I think they could find other ways to bargain for what they want, instead of letting all of the bottom feeders into this country. We don't need any more bottom feeders from anywhere.

The only chance for us is to clean political house. The only chance for us is to get Visible. We need to raise heck about La Raza and our tax dollars.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I had high hopes for Arnold. I voted for him the first time, but was shocked when he got reelected after his first go round. I'd love to recall the bastard.
    Anyway, this article should make your blood boil. More of that NAU that isn't happening?
    Mayor of Mexico City, Marcelo Ebrard.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFinanc ... sortby=ASC

Lynwood, December 10.- The leader of government of Mexico City, Marcelo Ebrard, inaugurated today the House of Mexico City in Lynwood, California, that will give service to the native immigrants of that locality.

With the inauguration of the House of Mexico City, the first one of five that the leader has promised to open abroad, Ebrard initiated a tow day visit to California accompanied by officials of his administration.

The center that will serve as a direct link between the government of the Mexican capital and the Mexican immigrants in this locality, will offer among others programs the delivery of birth certificates, copies of certificates and marriage licenses.
    Also English classes will be given, computer classes, seminars, workshops and forums on Immigraton Reform.
    During the event, Ebrard delivered a birth certificate of Mexico City to a newborn in Lynwood, whose parents are natives of the Mexican capital.

These birth certificates for children born in this locality will be requested in the House of Mexico City and they will be emitted in the Mexican capital and sent by mail. "That is an attribution of the government of Mexico City". These certificates will be accepted in Lynwood and in several cities. I believe that it is going to serve many", Ebrard said in a statement to Notimex.
    He also announced a program to give driver's licenses to the native Mexican immigrants of Mexico City.

Those documents, will be permanent, and people will be able to acquire them for a cost of some 30 dollars and the only requirement is that that the applicant had a valid license in the Mexican capital.

Ebrad added that the first identifications for immigrants will be delivered to serve with an agreement between an American and a Mexican Bank that will deal with remittances for a lower cost.

Consulted on the implications on the decision in San Francisco to emit identifications for lacking the Undocumented next August, Ebrard indicated that he is interested to speak with the authorities of that city of California.

According to his work agenda, Ebrard had an interview with the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, to sign the joining of the two cities.

Tomorrow he will have breakfast with the councilmen of Los Angeles and in the afternoon he will attend a dinner with local businessmen. (With information of Notimex/RSC)

Casa de la Ciudad de Mexico is located on 10905 Atlantic Blvd., in Lynwood CA
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Yikes! Ex_OC and AmericanGirl really made the right decision getting out of California. I gotta get the he -- double sticks OUTTA HERE STAT! Anyone who lives in California who thinks things are going to be getting any better is delusional.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    More flee state than move in

Population is up thanks to births and foreign immigrants, but rest of U.S. isn't California dreamin' like it was.

By Sharon Bernstein and Paloma Esquivel, Los Angeles Times Staff Writers
    December 20, 2007 [/color][/color]

"California's population continued to grow modestly in the last fiscal year despite a significant exodus of residents to other states, according to a state report released Wednesday.

The annual study by the Department of Finance showed that 89,000 more people moved out of California than moved here from elsewhere in the United States. California's population did grow in fiscal 2007 -- but the growth rested on births and the arrival of more than 200,000 immigrants from other countries."

Cont'd through link..........

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...ck=8&cset=true
    As long as THEY DONT COME HERE!!!
    They bring THIER Liberal IDEAS and attempt to turn the place they move to into another Calif!!!! IF OUTSIDERS descide to move into your peaceful community...THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

P.S. OR RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE! (carpetbaggers)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

As long as THEY DONT COME HERE!!!
    They bring THIER Liberal IDEAS and attempt to turn the place they move to into another Calif!!!! IF OUTSIDERS descide to move into your peaceful community...THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!

I don't personally think that your statement is correct. I think the vast majority of people leaving California are not liberals. They are mainly conservative people who believe as you do. Otherwise, why would they be leaving. I still live in California. But, if that is the welcome I would get if I were to move to South Dakota I would have to rethink that option. I am just as conservative as you are. I believe the same as you do. I am troubled if you would not welcome me into your beautiful state.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I seen Arnold declared a "State of Emergency"
    I can only guess the reason for this was to get FEDERAL HELP!
    Sure, why not get the REST of America to foot the Bill for California Legislators IGNORANCE!
    I'm a taxpayer from South Dakota...And I do NOT want my Tax Dollars going to CA!!!! (especially San Fran.)
    You just nailed it! This loser of a governor wants the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to pay up. He wants the US taxpayer to cough up the money to cover the costs of his pandering to illegals. He would like nothing more than to be able to hide this 'help' in the fiasco that is the federal budget. No one will notice how much money is going to CA.

Why do you think more hospitals haven't gone bankrupt? Because starting in 2005, the federal government began handing out millions to help cover the costs of providing care to these deadbeats. ($1 billion to be given out over 4 years) Otherwise alot more hospitals would have been forced to close their doors and it would have been that much more difficult to convince the American people that illegals make a net positive contribution to the US economy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast