Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW

[quote:45pyd2y3]

Does that help include unemployment insurance for illegals, Arnold? Boy, Arnold played the voting public like a fiddle during the elections! Of course I guess the alternative to Arnold was even worse.
    [/quote:45pyd2y3]

The governor's press secretary, Aaron McLear, elaborated on Schwarzenegger's comment Wednesday, saying the promised assistance for illegal immigrants included food programs, temporary housing, low-income energy assistance and other social services — but not unemployment insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    http://www.govmail.ca.gov/

Here's the kind of children these illegals have:
    http://api.cde.ca.gov/APIBase2006/2006Grth_SchDem.aspx?allcds=10-62265-0108092[/quote]

I do not understand what this means?

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    They are blowing a great opportunity to get these ILLEGALS out of the
    country! IDIOTS all!
    They are not serious about deporting them or stopping them from coming in. They are not in the shadows, they are working, going to school, using the system, buying cars and houses. They are not hard to find for deportation.

>I do not understand what this means?

Click on the link.

450 a week = $23,400 per year. I didn't make that much last year. That is total BULL MOD EDIT!!!!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

The governor's press secretary, Aaron McLear, elaborated on Schwarzenegger's comment Wednesday, saying the promised assistance for illegal immigrants included food programs, temporary housing, low-income energy assistance and other social services — but not unemployment insurance.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't really think he could give them unemployment insurance, but where Arnold is concerned, nothing suprises me anymore.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not only will illegals not be deported but we are now offering enticements to ensure they don't leave in search of other work.

Yep, the Kennedys are alive and well. I actually wrote him early on, thanking him for his efforts against illegal immigration, and a short time later I had to write him to retract my statement. The Terminator is right...terminating our country.

I think that maybe they have been dishing out these lies for so many decades they no longer even bother to keep track of what they are saying any more.

One minute they say they need more illegal aliens because they can't get enough to pick the crops.

27,000,000 illegal aliens and they seem to think they need more.

Before the speakers on my TV have stopped vibrating from that story now they say they have so many out of work they want to steal money from the honest taxpayers to give them money for doing nothing.

This is just plain nuts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12