Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Nicky Get Home

ICE PHONE #'s

Los Angeles Field Office
    213-830-7911

National Office of ICE
    1-866-347-2423

SAC(Special Agent in Charge) Los Angeles
    562-624-3800

DMV May Investigate NutMeg Nanny

OCT. 5, 2010

By KATY GRIMES

Gloria Allred may have opened a can of worms when she introduced Nicky Diaz Santillian, gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman’s housekeeper, who is apparently an illegal immigrant. Allred is already being accused of using a client for personal publicity purposes, instead of legally protecting the illegal housekeeper, as required by law. And now, law enforcement agencies are focusing on Santillian and her fraudulent documentation and identification.

One agency is the California Department of Motor Vehicles, which always investigates when someone is caught with a bogus California driver’s license. DMV insiders are asking if the DMV will do the same with Santillan?

Sources inside the DMV confirmed that it is standard operating procedure to investigate every falsified drivers license case for two reasons:

1.It is illegal to acquire and use a fraudulent driver’s license, and
    2.A fraudulent driver’s license was acquired in an illegal way, and could have been facilitated by someone inside of the DMV.
    One DMV insider said that the agency has successfully prosecuted both false driver’s license recipients and DMV employees, eventually landing the employees in jail.

Santillian is the illegal immigrant housekeeper/nanny, trotted out as an “October surpriseâ€

Driver s License Fraud Investigation

California Department of Motor Vehicles
    Media Relations Office
    2415 First Avenue, MS F-122, Sacramento, CA 95818

Contact: Mike Marando, Steve Haskins, Armando Botello, Mike Miller

CALIFORNIA DMV MEDIA RELATIONS:
    dmvmediarelations@dmv.ca.gov
    PHONE (916) 657-6437
    FAX (916) 657-8282

DMV Investigations Offices Locations and HoursDMV AnyTime! - Too busy to visit your local DMV office? Check this list of self-service alternatives!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigations Offices

The DMV Investigations Division protects the programs and interests of the department and public through active fraud/counterfeit detection, investigation, audit and enforcement services. The Investigations Division diligently enforces laws, rules, and regulations that apply to new and used vehicle dealers, brokers, dismantlers, registrations services, vehicle verifiers, driving schools or traffic violator schools, and other vehicle-related businesses.

If you'd like to file a consumer complaint against any of the above-listed groups, please click on "Record of Complaint Form." Follow the directions for completing the form and then mail it to an Investigations office in your area-see address listing on form.

NOTE: These offices do not provide basic driver licensing or vehicle registration services. Please see Field Offices if you need these services.

The following is a list of DMV Investigation office locations. The office links will take you to field office locations which host the Investigations office.

Anaheim | Arleta | Artesia | Bakersfield | Campbell | Canoga Park | Capitola | Carmichael | Chico | Chula Vista | Culver City (L.A.) | Davis | El Monte | Fresno | Glendale | Hayward | Inglewood | Irvine | La Mesa | Lancaster | Lincoln Park | Los Angeles | Modesto | Newhall | Oakland | Oceanside | Rancho Cucamonga | Riverside (East) | Roseville | Sacramento | San Bernardino | San Diego | San Francisco | San Luis Obispo | Santa Monica | Santa Rosa | Stockton | Temecula | Vallejo | Ventura | Victorville | West Covina

You may use the Investigations Office Map to locate an investigations office.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/fo/fotocinv.htm#investigations

Someone needs to ask Nicky who she voted for in the last election..............

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Someone needs to ask Nicky who she voted for in the last election..............
    She probably voted for mickey mouse just to see if she could get away with it.

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Why hasn't the Shyster Jerry Brown prosecuted Diaz for violating state laws? Could it have something to do with the illegal alien vote? And who do you think Diaz voted for in the last state wide election. I'll give you just one guess.

I callled ICE today and left my message but did not hear back from them. I called the person that is suppose to be in charge of that area and he is in DC. I wanted to know why nothing is being done to this Diaz.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Let's call Nappy! 202-282-8000
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Holy Cow!!!!! The documents say that she has 11 brothers and sisters - 8 of which are in the U.S. We could get an ICE bus just for her family.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast