Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm still waiting for my $25 per hour job picking lettuce for McCain.

I wonder if Kennedy ever held a REAL job. Not one his daddy got for him. But a REAL job. And I wonder if he ever had a REAL salary, not money handed to him because of his family ties, but a REAL salary he had to earn.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I'm still waiting for my $25 per hour job picking lettuce for McCain.

I wonder if Kennedy ever held a REAL job. Not one his daddy got for him. But a REAL job. And I wonder if he ever had a REAL salary, not money handed to him because of his family ties, but a REAL salary he had to earn.
    Actually, FIRECRACKER........didn't he go right into politics after CHEATING and graduating from Harvard?

I don't believe he EVER held a job other than through government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey all,

I know a few influential people in Missoula and others who know half of Missoula, and I'm telling them to watch out: Teddy has big plans to put the illegals in their state when they get amnesty and I'm encouraging them to call Teddy's office and say "not in our state you don't".
    Olivermyboy: Do us all a big favor, and ask some of those folks to follow-up with a phone call to Teddy's office - plus, they'll be extra motivated if you share what you've discussed already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    PhredE,

You bet I am! Those are my plans--plus my daughter's boyfriend is hooked into the Republican party and knows many people in Missoula and I have obvious leverage over him to get some action!

Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12