Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Asked immediate family members to withdraw party memberships

Right after Bush's speech Monday evening I immediately started typing up the necessary letter...

Tuesday night went about printing and highlighting voter registration forms.

Also Tuesday night I printed out lots of Gringo de Mexico bills for family members to send back in donation envelopes sent out by the GOP or Democrat party.

Also prepared a letter and pre-addressed envelope to the CA GOP for each family member indicating the action taken.

Each family member has been asked to re-register as "NO PARTY" or if they'd like to look into the Constitution Party or Indpendent party. The decision as always is up to them.

Delivered all but 4 of 16 yesterday afternoon in nice big white envelopes.

When talking with my father-in-law, my suspicions were confirmed. I am married into a certain community here in San Jose that has been for over 20 years taken for granted when it comes to the Republican/Conservative votes.

Turns out that via his leadership in various church activities, he has heard a hella-lot of grumbling is going around espeically among elders with regards to the GOP ignoring its conservative base and pushing the amnesty crap. The "go back to the end of the line without leaving" part really has hit a nerve. If you listen to Dr. Bill Wattenburg at all on KGO once or twice during immigration discussions in the past couple years you may have heard some of these folks call and complain about that specific problem with our immigration system.

This community throughout CA numbers anywhere from 1-3 million. Eligible voter-wise it probably amounts to about 1 million.

Apparently, some in this community have already started withdrawing their votes, refused donations - some have already withdraw their party membership.

Tonight my wife, number 17 will likely consider here registration status.

=

I myself am looking forward for more donation envelopes in my mail box - gonna really start sending those bills in now.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

mrrabbit,

What a great idea. Thank you
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind