Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASSIMILATE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ASSIMILATE

Jmchnc

• View Profile
    • Send IM
    • Send Mail

Rating:
    29 % of 7 people liked this post
    Do you find it useful? Yes or No

Thats right.......we are here, we are here to stay.
    I am highly educated, I love living here and I am proud to claim my Mexican roots. I was born here from Mexican Immigrants....I have every right to speak any language I want. I speak Spanish and English and no one, absolutely no one can take that from me. I have an advantage....I am bilingual, multicultural, sophisticated and a registed VOTER.

Invaders.....YES, we are here to stay! Like it or leave it........in other words....LEARN OUR WAYS, embrace our culture...learn our language, speak it.

ASSIMILATE
    http://messageboards.aol.com
    Just found this at the AOL board.
    Thought you would enjoy as much as I did.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

assimilate

your attitude tells me you are nothing but a big mexican failure. Do yourself a favor and go back to mexico. If you are broke and can't afford it, come do my lawn and I'll pay your way back.. :P

Pride goeth before a fall. (please, please, please)

I've looked at this post several times today. In all honesty, I can't figure out what any of this is supposed to mean. Part of it looks like something copied from some other board. That in itself is confusing.

But if people here are insulting one another (and I'm too darn tired to sort it out tonight) someone kindly PM me and I'll remove the posts entirely. If no one is offended, then how about being a little more explanatory so that it doesn't look like a cat fight?

Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe the quote displayed in the original post is a from an AOL message board post. My post was in response to the arrogance displayed within the quote box in the original post (i.e. to the AOL poster who seems to be saying that we U.S. citizens must assimilate to his Mexican culture because he his here to stay), not to either of the previous posters here. I believe the post prior to mine was also directed to the quote from AOL, not the poster here. At least it was not my impression that there was any cat fight going on. But, as far as I'm concerned, if it looks otherwise, or in bad taste, or confusing, feel free to remove what I added anyway.

Thanks BlueHills. I read it, I read it and I read it some more. And I thought the way you think and then I thought maybe I was wrong. No sense pulling it if it isn't a problem. Someone obviously knows what is going on. It's just that it isn't me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I hope no one minds that I edited the link to the message board. It was driving me crazy having to scroll side to side reading everyones posts on this page because the link was so long. Wow that is one wild discussion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian, I think that is the nicest thing anyone's done today, actually. Feel free to PM me and tell me how to do that because those posts with five mile long lines show up every so often and they are quite annoying.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I will try to show you later when I have more time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dont mind your culture. but get on board, ask for a decent living wage or we will get rid of you.

do not use .searchhound.com they use invasive adware to advertize
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast