Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attacks in England !!

those attacks are fair warning to the USA, if we do not take control of the immigration situation , specially with muslims, we will be next!!!

We better learn from the British , and act also on political Correctness !!
    PC will be our dimise if we do not act !!!

THE EAGLE MUST BE ALWAYS VIGILANT!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Unfortunately, a great religion has been hijacked by radical violent extremists. And to make matters worse, the Muslim religious leaders are either reluctant or afraid to stand up to the perpetrators. Their silence is telling as it aids and abets the radicals agenda and actions. Their motive is simple...convert all to their version of the Muslim religion or kill all who protest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In light of the fact that our borders have been wide open since 9-11, all we can do is brace ourselves for another attack. I have no doubt the terrorist have entered through the Mexican border and are merely biding their time while perfecting their next massive act of destruction which will be even more fatal than the last.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

REMBER WHEN THE NEXT ATTACK COMES, i told you so !!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I believe the Elite want those borders wide open for a reason...American are catching on...They hate the Constitution and the fact we are the last Independent Country...Like William said in an earlier post that want something to happen...so King George can begin reconstitution...there is no other reason those borders where left wide open after 9/11 unless there was a plan...that's my 2 cents
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother